ITP - Idiopathic Thrombositopenic PurpuraHi,
Couple months back without any reason bruises (blue color spots) started appearing on my 3 years old nephew, disappears in 2/3 days and comes back at a different spot.
He is hyper active. there is no other visible problem. We consulted an allopathic docoter, after all of the tests he idagnosed of ITP (Idiopathic
Trombositopenic Purpura) which is a direct affect on decreasing in Blood Platelets. Platelets decreases too sharply and become dangerous to life.
This is an increasing problem in chidlren in USA. Though doctors have no clue of the cause of this desease, but i personally think it is due to preservatives, additives used in milk to increase its validity, which is making an imbalance in internal chemical formatin leading to ITP in young children.
Mohammadali on 2006-12-10
sajjadakram635 last decade
Dr. Georgiou's Natural Medicine Newsletter
TOXIC WORLD, TOXIC HEALTH
It is an irrefutable fact that we live in a toxic soup of over 100,000 toxic chemicals and heavy metals. These are found all over the planet right up to the North and South Poles. Even Inuit Eskimo newborns in the North Pole have been found to have mercury, lead and pesticide residues in their blood, with American newborns having an average of 287 toxins in their blood, so what are the chances of an adult being squeaky clean? None!
Toxic metals are everywhere - in vaccinations we find mercury, aluminium in the water supply, cadmium in cigarettes, mercury in amalgams and fish, arsenic in chickens used as animal growth promoters, as well as pesticides, lead in the atmosphere and even radioactive metals such as polonium-210, thallium and uranium being found on airplanes sitting on Heathrow's runways!
AM I TOXIC?
Remember the studies mentioned above about how toxic newborns attached to their mother's umbilical cord are? So are adults toxic? You bet! If you have amalgams in your mouth, the World Health Organization says that you could be absorbing a hugely toxic dose of up to 120 micrograms of mercury daily. Mother's breastfeeding their children are inadvertently giving them large doses of this toxic mercury. Most drinking water contains aluminium; fish contains mercury; chickens could contain arsenic and travellers beware of radioactive metals. Yes, we live in this toxic soup so the question is not ARE we toxic but just HOW toxic we are!
How does this affect my health? Well, there are the common symptoms ranging from unexplained irritability, frequent periods of depression, skin irritation and itching, unexplained fatigue, bloating, memory problems and constipation through to chronic diseases such as heart disorders, arthritis, migraines, IBS and even chronic weight issues.
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.