≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

hard boil in genital area

pls help me fast i have a painful hard boil in my genital area...like near my vagina below it near my anus.
it is not soft..it is hardened and became bigger..harder
pains while sitting as it is like iinbetween the butt cheeks..pls help me fast
  sekir on 2006-12-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Silicea 200 C two doses daily for 3-5 days.The boil will dissolve itself.
robina last decade
thank you somuch.i will tell you about the developments
sekir last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.