thnxs for replying rishimba, to all the homeopaths out there, plz help me with this problem, i am so desperate. I explained my problem in the post in detail, plz anybody do get back to me asapThis is kim from usa, thxs for yur advise rishimba. So now you advising me to get off from antidep completely, then try homeo medicine.
Now the problem is this very difficult for me to do, as if you plz refer to my post again, i did explain that i tried to tapper the medicine by only 1/3 of a dose in aug 2005, for 1 week. And the result was i faced withdrawl symptoms, started to get chest pressure again, night sweats and other problems.And been back onthe regular dose since then,my symptoms improved a little, but still i am dealing with chest pressure and pain chest bones, often inflammation and feeling of pins and needles pinching me in the chest. Not able to wear a bra still, is irritating, since i dont want anything tigt in this area. I mean i am still not able to get to the point where this antidep. had gotten me intially when i started taking it. Means initially it did take care of my chest uneasiness and all. It just got screwed up , after i had try to cut down my dose only by 1/3 that also for a week.So my concern is if i try that again i mean tappering off the med, it may give me withdrawl symptoms again.So maybe you can help taking off this medicine, i means if you can suggest some homeo remedy , so i dont get withdrwal symptoms or iam able to handle it. Maybe some supportive remedy which can help me get off this medicine without ant difficulty. Can you plz consult other homeo in yur area, or forward my profile to them, maybe they can offer me solution. Please iam desperate for help, wants to leed a normal life.This chest discomfort and pain is preventing me doin much of activities, so iam gainig weigth. And i dont want to be heavy.
to all the homeo docts out there.
please help me.
Waiting earliest reply.
kimik on 2006-12-14
Case Taking Sheet Part 1
GENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
Age: Sex: Built: Occupation:
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
- Deliriums, Hallucinations, Fancies or Illusions.
- Dominant emotions in your temperament ( depressed, angry, shame, jealous, absent mindedness, fickle mindedness, hurry, agreeable, arguing, moody, suspicion, others.. etc )
- Your fears and recurring dreams.
- Loss in memory if at all (names, words, streets etc.)
- Propensities ( tendency to do/think about a certain act)
3. Your response to changes in environment
- Feel worse in the morning / afternoon / evening / night.
- Feel worse in cold or hot weather / climates.
- Feel worse in stormy or calm weather.
- Feel worse in dry or damp weather.
- Feel worse in motion / touch / jar / any particular position.
- Feel worse in bright light / loud sound / sharp smell etc.
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
- symptoms before / during / after
- early / late
- scanty / excessive
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
8. What are the various diseases / surgery which you have overcome from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time ( morning, afternoon, evening, night)
- Hot, cold, dry and wet environments.
- Touch, pressure, motion, jar, position, rubbing etc.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
♡ rishimba last decade
ZepOz last decade
Thanks for replying back to me,yes i did talk to my psychiatarist about this problem. She does not think all the symptoms i am having is from the medicine.Although she does says that the medicine is probably not working as effectively as it initially did. She had suggested me to try another antidepressant, but i dont feel comfortable doing that. Since i know that once i start tappering off from lexapro(antidepessant), i am gonna have withdrwal symptoms again, which i cannot handle. Since i got them reducing only by 1/3 of a pill, and is very possible to get it again. So if you could confirm with some other doctor in your team to make sure if i cannot take homeopathic med. with this allopathic antidepressant. Waiting for your earliest reply.
thanks very much
kimik last decade
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
And you, with your doctor's help, are trying to reduce the drug amounts you are taking now?
And your actual problem here is not the drug itself, but the WITHDRAWAL from the drug? In fact, withdrawal from ANY antidepressant drug is an issue for you?
Is this correct?
ZepOz last decade
Thanks for your reply, you got me correct,my prscribing Doc is a psychiatarist.So she is trying to see wat is giving me all these symtoms, of chronic chest uneasiness and pain in the chest bones and inflammation often. And yes withdrawl symptoms from the medicine is the problem for me.Since already explained in my forum before that around a year ago i did try to tapper off my med. for a week only by 1/3 of a dose and result was i got withdrawl symptoms from it. And the chest pressure and uneasiness started ever since, Although since then i have been on the regular dose of 20 mg a day. But this chest prolem does not seems to go away. So looking at all this i dont know if it will be a wise decision to even try to tapper off the med. My concern was if you could suggest any homeopatic remedy to be taken with this allopathic medicine. Which could be suportive and preventive to my condition, and will help me with the chest problem. And once my chest discomfort is gone. Then maybe i can try reducing my dose of antidep. Also please advise me if any special x-rays of the chest would be necessary to rule out any physical problems. I did get the complelete blood wrk done recently that was all normal. Also i had gotten a chest x-ray done last year. There was a little infection then in my left lung at a resolving stage, i was not coughing or anything. And my Doc. Advised me that i do not need an antibiotic for it. Since my body had started fighting it. Since then, this ongoing chest problem, i told the Doc to do another chest x-ray this year. Just to be sure is not the infection causing this pain. But the Doc suggested me to get an Chest cat scan instead, since he do not think is any point in doing the same test. He also said he did not feel the need to follow up on that infection. Since it seemed to be from common cold. If at all to make sure every thing okay he would rather have me done a detailed x-ray., which is a ct scan of the chest. Please do advise me wat would be your suggestion on this. Also i do have x-ray and blood reports with me, if you need i can mail it or fax it to you. Waiting for your earliest reply.
kimik last decade
You seem to have no real medical problems with your chest, but you do seem awfully anxious and worried, which shows in how you write and express yourself. That, in turn, creates stress, and feelings of 'tightness' and 'unable to breathe' can often come with stress.
But I'm sure your psychiatrist has spoken to you about this. And if you are clinically depressed (hence the anti-depressants you take) then I would expect you really ARE quite stressed most of the time. Hence the tightness feeling.
So my suggestion is to find a way to relax more completely, and make it permanent. 'Relaxing' does not mean just lying down all day - it means changing what you concentrate on, thinking of something else, giving your brain a refreshment. There are many ways to do this - take up an interesting hobby, move to a new place, get a new job, or maybe even get a pet!
Of course, you really do need to keep talking to your psychiatrist too. They will know better than we will here how well you will be doing.
ZepOz last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.