Mental confusion and anxietyHi, I've been doing a lot of reading and think the remedy Kali Phos. may be exactly what I'm looking for. I was hoping to get some feedback if possible. The list of symptoms are as follows. Unless otherwise indicated, they are constant and do not seem to be brought during certain times of the day, cold or heat, etc.:
1. Severe short term memory loss. Gets worse with stress.
2. Extremely difficult to concentrate. Also gets worse with stress.
3. Emotionally and physically exhausted. Don't want to think or do much of anything because I'm so worn out.
4. Haven't slept deeply for 14 years. I sleep, but never wake up feeling rested.
5. I'm in a lot of anxiety. Deep breathing does not help. Am afraid and insecure about work and making any decisions in general.
6. My teeth are starting to decay. This has only been in the past two years. I never had any dental problems previously.
7. Am prone to anxiety attacks. They are usually brought on by my stressful job, but sometimes just happen for no reason.
8. Sometimes I get so anxious it feels like I'm 'losing my mind'.
9. I crave salt, sugar and carbohydrates, especially corn chips and popcorn. Lately I have been craving beef, which is unusual since I'm mostly vegetarian.
10. I have a very difficult time relaxing. I don't like to sit still.
In short, I have little to no short term memory, am extremely agitated, can't concentrate at all and have no mental or physical energy.
My job is extremely stressful and I'm very overworked (I'm looking for another job) so I think this contributes to my problems, but I still have the problems on vacation. I have had a lot of stress in the past year including loss of my home, a move, loss of a close pet, a car accident 2 weeks ago and recovery from trauma brought on by abuse memories. My inability to concentrate and focus is wrecking havoc at work, as is my memory loss.
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!
Elliecats on 2006-12-14
Sensitive to noises.
in what position do you sleep,?
The remedy is also a tissue salt which are quite safe and I would suggest you start by taking it in that form.
Sycotic last decade
You're right... my long term memory isn't too awful. I do have a hard time remembering when things happened, but not so much that they happened.
I am also sensitive to noise and I get startled sometimes. Noises like other people talking distract me. I run a fan all day at my desk to drown out other people talking.
I am always thirsty but I rarely drink anything but water. Because of all the salt I eat it probably makes me more thirsty.
I almost always sleep on my sides curled up a little, but usually fall asleep on my back with my head a little elevated. I sleep mostly on my right side but that is because I don't like having my back to the door. I can't sleep or even lay on my stomach. Lately I've been falling asleep in front of the TV and waking up at some point and going to bed. Something about the TV helps me sleep.
Elliecats last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.