Wife Drowning in mucus for over 2 yrs, no health insurance - Please helpMy wife has had sinus issues for years but nothing she couldn't manage (ear and sinus pressure and infections) but about 2 yrs ago she came down with whooping cough. After taking some anti-biotics, she seemed well for a very short time. Then her health decline and has never been the same.
Her main sypmtoms are: over production of mucus in which she feels as if she is drowning (worse at night),she has lost two teeth under the sinus cavity. They just slowly started breaking into pieces. She's constantly gasping for air, congested, wet cough, unproductive coughing attacks, uncontrollable coughing fits when body is resting (10-30 min. into sleep). Yes she is able to expell out the mucus on her own but she says the more she expells the more there is to expells (like a flood), she can't sleep lying down so she sits up and then her feet swell and yet the coughing and 'drowning' contiues during the night.
She is 45yrs old., organic eater, very much into health foods. Would exercise if she could catch her breath long enough. Just walking is an effort. I have never seen her this way and we have tried everything I researched like: Steams, oils, herbs, teas, detoxing, soaking, chest rubs, vaporizors, energy work, digestive enzymes, pro-biotics and more.
She has no health insurance so I have done the researching on natural alternatives and have been helping her. I have my own health concerns but this one is effecting both of us emotionally and physically. Neither one of us has been able to sleep for weeks. Please I don't know what else to try and could use some guidance.
Thank you for anyone responding for this is my first time asking for advise via internet.
MeeKahEhl on 2006-12-30
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.