Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: stomach acid

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase stomach acid. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Low stomach acid - heart burn, indigestion, Gastritis 6

I'm 39 year old men, I have past 6 years facing gastritis, heart burn and indigestion and also Mal-absorption. Headache( Sun exposure agg heavy ), Cold, burning stomach pain...
Started by nshiv. Last post: 2015-09-12

Low Stomach acid - pregnancy 3

Hi , I am 12 weeks pregnant and have morning sickness which usually is occurring during evenings. I had stopped taking yogurt thinking it is causing acidity. It looks like i have l...
Remedies: Carbo Vegetabilis
Started by health15. Last post: 2015-02-26

Low stomach acid - help!!! 1

My 20 month old son has low stomach acid and acid reflux as a result. He has had this problem since he was 1 or 2 weeks old. His doctor put him on Zantac, but I don't want t...
Started by SapphireMoon26. Last post: 2011-02-01

Low stomach acid 2

If you have low stomach acid - is there a homeopathic remedy that can help?...
Started by onyxgroup. Last post: 2010-11-18

High stomach acid 9

Hi, I am a 30 year old male, unemployed, unmarried suffering from high stomach acid for the past 4 years. i already posted here at http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/77226/ ...
Remedies: Staphysagria, Colocynthis, Silicea, Natrum Muriaticum
Started by dishwara. Last post: 2009-05-25

Homeopathic Stomach Acid Relief 2

Hi! This looks like a promising forum for my situation and I appreciate every bit of information here. I just want to take natural herbs for my stomach acid. I know that the aci...
Started by sheisaceo. Last post: 2008-05-01

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.