Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: bartholin gland cyst

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase bartholin gland cyst. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Silicea for Bartholin gland cyst 1073

I am 50 years old and I have been a sufferer of a recurring Bartholin gland cyst for about 20 years now, ALWAYS resulting in an abcess (it flares up about every 6 to 7 years, so I ...
Remedies: Calcarea Sulphurica, Aloe vera, Silicea, Origanum vulgare, Calcarea Carbonica, Equisetum Arvense, Neutral pellets, Myristica Sebifera, Magnesia Sulphurica, Argentum Metallicum, Calendula Officinalis, Thuja Occidentalis
Started by DJersey. Last post: 2018-05-31

Bartholin gland cyst 1

I was bartholin gland abscess before 4 month ,it remove by surgery but I have same problem start now so give me homeopathic medicine advice for bartholin gland cyst...
Started by Varsha Patel. Last post: 2015-08-04

Merc sol 200 for bartholin gland cyst 1

I recently had a constant reoccurring bartholin cyst lanced in the emergency room last Friday. After failing to place a ward catheter, the doctor prescribed me cephalexin for ten ...
Started by Cebart2. Last post: 2014-02-14

Bartholin Gland Cyst & Mucinex 0

Hi Ladies. I am 30 yo and have been suffering with a bartholin gland cyst for about a year and a half now. My gyno reccommended hot epsom salt sitz baths and lots of vitimin C befo...
Started by ladyluck518. Last post: 2013-08-06

Bartholin Gland Cyst 2

Hello! I'm 30 years old and have suffered with a Bartholin gland cyst for about 4 years now. I've had to have it drained twice and it always comes back. My doctor has ...
Started by MollyJ82. Last post: 2012-11-18

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.