Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: body weight

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase body weight. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

How to incrash Body Weight and How make body builder with homeopathic..?? 32

hi im suman my height 6'Feet age 20+ weight 60Kg im very nick and slim i want to gain weight and fat i use alfalfa q but there are no result i take 60 drop per day so any sugg...
Remedies: Caladium Seguinum, Alfalfa, Selenium, Phosphoricum Acidum, Nux Vomica, Camphora , Convolvulus Duartinus, Cinchona Boliviana, Hydrastis Canadensis, Ferrum Metallicum, Sulphur, Bioplasma, Calcarea Fluorata
Started by suman10. Last post: 2016-10-15

Issues with body weight 1

Hi Docs, I am 26 years old, Married, have one kid.My problem is my lean body. Even after delivery my body weight is still 40 Kg which undderweight. I eat properly but my weight is...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica
Started by AshaMV. Last post: 2010-12-03

Increase my body weight 0

1. Name :SUHEAL PASHA MS. 2. Age : 20. 3. Sex : M. 4. Married/Unmarried : UnMarried. 5. weight :52 6. Height . :6.2. 7. country : INDIA. 8. climate : Moderate. 9. List of your com...
Started by Suheal pasha. Last post: 2010-07-01

Want's Gain Body Weight 1

I am very slim & trim. It's Genetic Problem & I want solution on it. I want to Increase my weight faster way Pls help me....
Started by amolpatki. Last post: 2009-03-28

Low body weight and low appetite 0

Hi, I have low body weight. But I don't look like very think from outside. But I am not strong. I get tired very early .(I feel I have wekness problem) Also, I have very low...
Started by maradallimanga. Last post: 2006-10-05

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.