Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: bone fracture

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase bone fracture. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for bone fracture:
Arnica Montana2
Calcarea Carbonica2
Calcarea Phosphorica2

Bone fracture toddler, rashimba or evocationer help? 6

My toddler fell on Thursday and has bern limping since. Friday took him to the ER, xray dont show broken bone. The limping shows pain on the left foot but every time I ask him whic...
Remedies: Arnica Montana
Started by bluesky77. Last post: 2015-03-17

Bone Fracture 4

Hi, I injured my right ankle bone in August and did not get it x-ray until December. The x-ray showed that I have a small fracture in my ankle bone. There is slight swelling on the...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica, Silicea, Calcarea Fluorata, Calcarea Phosphorica, Magnesia Phosphorica, Phosphorus
Started by pollen. Last post: 2012-01-22

Rib bone fracture (7th rib bone left side) 6

Today afternoon (1230hrs) I fell off a two wheeler and fractured the 7th rib bone left side (diagnosed by xray). The doctors have suggested rest as the only remedy. Is there anythi...
Remedies: Silicea, Arnica Montana
Started by anannya. Last post: 2011-03-09

Ribs bone fracture 5

Dear doctors, 2 days back my father has fallen from a ladder and has fracture in his ribs. is there any medicine to relieve his pain and to fasten healing. I think there is no swel...
Remedies: Calcarea Phosphorica
Started by ahila. Last post: 2010-06-22

Bone fracture 1

hello,my freind had an accidant, the was a broken leg and hip fractrue, he was oparated and put a screw to fix the leg fracure .he is in a geat pain. any advice to help relife the ...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica
Started by sawsanlabib. Last post: 2006-03-07

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.