Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: breast growth

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase breast growth. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Regarding breast growth 18

Hi I am 23 year old and my breast is too small I tried exercise and I ate soyabean and fenugreek also and I did massage but I didn't see any difference. My mother and sister t...
Remedies: Sabal Serrulata
Started by sumansahu9165. Last post: 2019-12-30

Breast growth and height growth 12

I have not grown height wise, or developed breast wise. I stopped seeing any sign of growth both height and breast wise since middle school. I have given birth to 1 child and was a...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica, Natrum Muriaticum
Started by Imhu. Last post: 2019-09-15

For breast growth 0

my age is 23yrs,wt - 42kg,height - 5'2'',my breast size is very small,please someone tell me the medicine which is helpful in breast growth i really need that to inc...
Started by utparnna. Last post: 2012-11-13

Breast Growth Soln. ??? 3

Aoa! i'm sonia , 21 yrs old, 46kg weght, 5.6' height i am too tensed for the tooo small size of my breasts,i feel so embarrassed & often start weeping. 1 yr back i met a ...
Remedies: Alpha-dinitrophenolum
Started by sonia ali. Last post: 2012-02-09

Breast growth 2

i have a daughter of 9 yrs old recently i found there is a growth in her breasts when i consulted a doctor she says that she will attain age very soon which i dont want .a friend ...
Started by ganil. Last post: 2009-06-25

Boys breast growth 1

My humble request to the learned homeopathic practioner of this forum to please help to solve the subject matter with their valuable experiences.My patient aged about 25 come to me...
Remedies: Phytolacca Decandra
Started by Dr.Haran ch malaker. Last post: 2007-03-29

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.