Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - B

Homeopathy Forum Archive: burning sensations

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase burning sensations. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

4 topics displayed.

Itching all over the Body + Redness / rashes / swelling and burning sensations there 362

I am a 42 years male ( married having 3 years kid ) having problem of severe itching all over the body with swelling and redness of skin with burning sensation at affected area. I ...
Started by mkc73. Last post: 2016-03-17

Burning sensations in whole body 38

Dear Homeopaths, I've been helped in this forum once during an acute burn-out 3 years ago. Now I have another problem, and no doctor I have consulted so far can find a cure/...
Started by tiger.spirit. Last post: 2015-03-08

Burning sensations 4

yesterday I came down with burning sensation left leg skin. It feels like its on fire. Can anyone repertoire this symnptom please?...
Remedies: Phosphoricum Acidum, Petroleum, Natrum Muriaticum, Graphites, Cantharis, Kreosotum, Sanicula Aqua, Heloderma, Calcarea Carbonica, Pulsatilla Nigricans, Phosphorus, Lachesis, Apis Mellifica, Chamomilla, Alumina, Anacardium Orientale, Sanguinaria Canadensis, Agaricus Muscarius, Cuprum Metallicum, Ferrum Metallicum, Sarsaparilla, Cyclamen Europaeum, Apocynum Cannabinum, Lachnanthes Tinctoria, Manganum Metallicum, Anthrokokali, Sulphur, Lycopodium Clavatum, Arsenicum Album, Silicea, Ignatia Amara, Mezereum, Borax, Secale Cornutum, Corallium Rubrum
Started by Burns. Last post: 2009-07-18

Tingling and Burning Sensations 1

I had a neck injury about 10 years ago and I just started to have neck pain.I had a MRI and it showed verterbrate c-5,C-6,and C-7 pinching together, only on left side.I now experie...
Remedies: Arnica Montana
Started by Sandman. Last post: 2004-05-06

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.