Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - P

Homeopathy Forum Archive: premature ejacuation

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase premature ejacuation. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Premature ejacuation 2

Hi, I am male 32 yrs old, height 5'2. I have issues with Premature Ejacuation. I am masturbating since I was 17 yrs old. Some times 2-3 times a day and watch a lot of porn. ...
Started by MikeM. Last post: 2016-12-30

Premature ejacuation problem 0

hello, i'm 24 years old, i have e great problem,, i did a lots of masterbate from 12 years old,, now my penis is not so strong when it grows up, even when it is woke up after ...
Started by iqbal hossain. Last post: 2016-02-22

Plzzzz help with premature ejacuation 0

am 38 years old (male unmarried) from Asia. I want help with my P.E problem and request any homeopathic doc to cure me who has expertise in this field. Gist of my problem is as fol...
Started by thundercracker. Last post: 2016-01-07

Premature Ejacuation 2

Sir i am 28 years Married person. i got married 3 months ago. My Intercourse time is less than 30 seconds. With start and stop technique less than 1 minute. i think its due to mast...
Started by asad200. Last post: 2014-07-15

Premature Ejacuation 3

age : 30 status: married non alcholic , non smoker little fat I suffering from premature ejaculation . i cannot last more than 5 seconds during intercourse .i do not have stron...
Started by shwetankss. Last post: 2012-09-15

Premature ejacuation 0

i am 25 yr old and unmarried. i had the problem of premature ejacuation since 6 months and now i feel so week and my body is hardly responding to any sexual feeling.In the past I h...
Started by cbcc_durga. Last post: 2006-04-24

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.