Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - E

Homeopathy Forum Archive: eye injury

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase eye injury. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Eye injury (soccer ball in the eye) PLEASE READ! 52

Hi everybody, on march 16 i got injured in my left eye, my friend accidentally kicked the ball in my eye and this caused me a retinal hemorrhage, vitreous hemorrhage and the pupil ...
Remedies: Arnica Montana, Hamamelis Virginica, Ledum Palustre, Iris Versicolor, Lilium Tigrinum, Phosphorus, Osmium
Started by jimmyth. Last post: 2014-05-16

Eye injury 1

I had an eye injury last March, I still have deep scratches on my cornea. Doctors said i will need a transplant, and traumatic cataract has started to develop. Any remedy that coul...
Started by ausra11. Last post: 2013-04-04

Need immediate help for my eye injury with glass piece stuck in cornea 6

Hi Sir, Need immediate help for my right eye injury with glass peice stuck in cornea. --history------ On Saturday (12/29), i had an eye accident while playing racket ball. racket ...
Started by goldy_dude. Last post: 2013-02-21

Eye injury on dog 1

My Dobbie has had an eye infection for about 2 years. I thinks it started when she submerged her head in a stagnent pool of water looking for frogs, day after day. Now her eye is a...
Started by KUGELPLATZ. Last post: 2008-02-06

Eye injury 5

My daughter scratched my husband in the eye this morning. First symptoms were pain (stinging, stitching), blurred vision. The eyeball appears to be scratched. It felt better dur...
Remedies: Staphysagria, Euphrasia Officinalis, Sulphur, Gun Powder
Started by lmhoopes. Last post: 2005-02-06

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.