Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - G

Homeopathy Forum Archive: galstone

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase galstone. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for galstone:
Berberis Vulgaris3

Single Galstone measuring 11mm 3

My wife has a single galstone measuring 11mm. Is there any homeopathy treatment for this....
Started by MCKAUSHAL. Last post: 2016-09-20

Galstone 11 mm 4

My wife is having galstone of 11 mm in size. Any homeopathy remedy please?...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica, Nux Vomica, Lycopodium Clavatum, Berberis Vulgaris, Carduus Benedictus, Chelidonium Majus, Heracleum Sphondylium
Started by MCKAUSHAL. Last post: 2016-09-10

Galstone 8

I am on homeopathy since last 3 months for galstone. now there is no pain and I feel hungry again and again and I eat then.is this a good sign....
Remedies: Carduus Marianus, Berberis Vulgaris, Colocynthis
Started by giriraj76. Last post: 2011-03-08

Galstone 9mm 9

am 32 years and have multiple galstones biggest being 9mm one kidney stone 4.6mm and fatty liver. I heard it can be cured by homeopathy please advise...
Started by giriraj76. Last post: 2010-09-09

Best Homepath in Delhi - Galstone 6

Hi I have multiple galstone (largest being 9mm) and one Kidney stone 4.6 mm and also liver is Grade 1 Fatty. Doctors are advising Laproscopy can any one guide me with homepathic re...
Remedies: Berberis Vulgaris
Started by giriraj76. Last post: 2010-08-30

Galstone 3

Now a days male nd femaler r suffering frm galstone nd oftenly they avoid surgery.Pls suggest me homoeopathic remedy which cn help the patient surely.Thanks...
Started by Dr.Haran ch malaker. Last post: 2006-10-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.