Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: sex health

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase sex health. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Sex health related 1

Sir I am 42 yrs old men I have sex desire with my wife but when I starting panis is not so tight and likde immidaitly after 10 to 15 min and story over what to do for this problem ...
Remedies: Tabacum
Started by PRAKASH4. Last post: 2017-09-11

Sex health 0

hello! i'm 27 years old. i am masturbating since the age of 15 3 to 5 times in a day. resultantly i am facing the following mentioned problems. 1. erectile dysfunction. 2. thi...
Started by naxus. Last post: 2013-04-03

Sex health 1

Hello! is there any remedy in homeopathy for penis enlargement if yes than wats its name and NO[message edited by rokyroy on Thu, 30 Aug 2012 10:11:29 BST]...
Started by rokyroy. Last post: 2012-08-29

Sex health 5

name jawad. age: 20yrs. mera problem ya hai k 14 sy 19yrs tk mastrubation ki. ab control me hai. mery hath or legs kanpty hain. back me bht pain hoti hai. ejacultion timing bhe lo...
Started by jawad478. Last post: 2008-10-19

Sex health 1

age 23 the problem starts with constipation and because of this problem drop came out of my pennies but now i have no constipation but drops still came out of my pennis and since y...
Started by rehman. Last post: 2008-10-14

Just worried about my sex health 4

hello Dr Mahfooz i m yasir from pakistan i have some sexual problems very first is that i have very short ejection time maximum 30sec then after erection lost position very quickly...
Remedies: Strychninum Arsenicum, Penicillinum
Started by sooraj. Last post: 2008-03-22

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.