Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - U

Homeopathy Forum Archive: urinary track infection

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase urinary track infection. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for urinary track infection:

Frequent urinary track infection 14

I am woman age 52, having frequent UTI., BAck pain, gaining weight on thighs ,legs.. Having false hunger..My thyroid gland was removed in jun 2013.on synthroid 1.00 mcg. and ha...
Started by bhavnas90. Last post: 2015-02-08

Urinary Track Infection 14

Eight to nine months before I had UTI, I have taken several types for four/five months antibiotic, but there is pain in my penis, after that through cystoscopy doctor had identifie...
Remedies: Rhododendron, Rhus Tox, Mercurius Solubilis, Mercurius Vivus, Sol
Started by saki.rahmatullah. Last post: 2011-12-25

Urinary track infection 2

i m 54 years old by nature i m very very sensitive. i m a houswife. i m well educated. symptons are 1.burning sensation 2.urge to urinate in the tests it says 1. urine is ...
Remedies: Cantharis, Berberis Vulgaris
Started by ritzzz. Last post: 2006-08-28

Urinary track infection 1

urinary track infection From ritzzz on 2006-08-24 0 replies 0 views i m 54 years old by nature i m very very sensitive. i m a houswife. i m well educated. symptons are 1.burn...
Remedies: Cantharis, Nux Vomica
Started by walkin. Last post: 2006-08-24

Re: Urinary Track Infection 5

Nov 12, 2005 Is there any one who can guide me with a solution for urinary track infection. Urine culture detected a bacteria called "septra" result High and Leuco.Est. These tw...
Remedies: Cantharis, Arnica Montana, Calcarea Sulphurica, Sulphur, Fuligo Ligno
Started by radhekrishna. Last post: 2005-11-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.