Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - K

Homeopathy Forum Archive: kidney pain

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase kidney pain. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Urgent kidney pain in back 9

age 34 sinlge .. three years urine in continues prob,,, six month back take urine test and ultrasound all fine from last three day very much pain in my back only on right side to...
Remedies: Arsenicum Album
Started by 123maria. Last post: 2016-09-14

Kidney pain 9

Hello doctors, Hope you all are fine. I want to discuss my wifes kidney pain problem on right side. Age: 20 Child:1 Case:ceserian. Pain: accute from upword to lower and on back...
Remedies: Heracleum Sphondylium
Started by Mr.Sheikh. Last post: 2015-09-08

Left kidney pain 13

since 6 years before my younger brother felt left kidney pain and 5 mm stone diagnosed he took painkiller and discharging medicine and stone discharged.so as this tendency of stone...
Remedies: Berberis Vulgaris, Coccus Cacti, Staphylococcinum
Started by honey635. Last post: 2009-09-03

Minor Kidney pain 1

I am a 37 year old male and have been experiencing mild kidney pain for the last week. No blood in my urine, no loss of appetite or over tiredness. I have been using Vicoden with ...
Started by bj1785. Last post: 2007-12-22

Kidney Pain 1

Dear Sir I am facing problem of hydronophersis in left kidney and it is creating a lot of pain,teasing,burning etc. I am facing this problem from last year 2000.At that time ult...
Started by deepakbanga. Last post: 2007-03-16

Kidney pain 2

My name is Najmee, dob: 1/15/1949. I have recently been having problems around the kidney area. I was recommended to write on this forum in order to solve my problems. My left side...
Remedies: Urtica Urens
Started by najmee. Last post: 2007-02-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.