Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - L

Homeopathy Forum Archive: lactating

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase lactating. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

7 topics displayed.

Is Ginseng Q safe for lactating women? 1

Is Ginseng Q safe for lactating women?...
Remedies: Aralia Quinquefolia
Started by SMA. Last post: 2019-05-04

Fungal infection in lactating mother 1

I have been suffering from fungal infection for the past 2 years. I couldn't take oral drugs prescribed by the doc since I was pregnant then. Now am nursing my little one, I w...
Started by ammak. Last post: 2015-03-28

Remedy for lactating child 1

what remedy can we give to lactating mother , so that child can feel gud from vomiting and gas, child is 4 mnths...
Started by rockbal1. Last post: 2014-03-24

Lactating mother 3

Age 33 Female lactating mother Excessive thirst without relief too much sweating rough hair split ends/breaks easily Warts (small size) on face neck hand under right eye left side...
Remedies: Camphora
Started by lifecycle31. Last post: 2010-11-26

Is arnica safe for lactating mothers? 2

I am nursing. Is it safe for me to use Arnica for hair loss?...
Started by Bhanu Frueh. Last post: 2006-03-17

Lactating mothers and remedies 2

Can lactating mothers take homeopathic remedies ?I am more particular about Bryonia 30c for head ache/ migraine and Cocculus Indicus 200c for motion sickness...
Started by homeop1975. Last post: 2005-07-05

URGENT: Need to stop lactating 11

Ive stopped breast feeding 6 months back but am still lactating. Can someone suggest a remedy? Have tried Urtica, Pulsatilla and Lachesis. Nothing seems to work. Even tried putting...
Remedies: Phytolacca Decandra, Petroselinum, Urtica Urens, Asa Foetida
Started by crabcanc. Last post: 2005-06-30

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.