Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - L

Homeopathy Forum Archive: law

See also:
Cupressus Lawsoniana - single homeopathic remedy

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase law. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Dr Kadwa - Mother in Law Weakness 2

Hello Doc, My mother in law is suffering from weakness quite often due to house hold work or planning with small children she says. When she feel weakness she likes to lay down a...
Remedies: Silicea
Started by cotton1234. Last post: 2010-10-05

Sos for father in law 10

kind attn. dr.kadwa, my father in law age-82 yrs,is suffering from no motions problem he had lot of hyper acidity,he was given enima for 3 times then only he passed stools there af...
Remedies: Opium, Carbo Vegetabilis, Baptisia Tinctoria, Arsenicum Album
Started by bapu4. Last post: 2010-08-03

Sister in law 8

Age = 38 yrs Weight 76 kg 1. She is suffering from motions since last eight years. She goes to bathroom 8 to 10 times daily. This problem started during her third child pregnancy...
Remedies: Antimonium Crudum
Started by mmnyb. Last post: 2008-07-09

Mother in Law 11

Age = 61 Weight = 90kg Joints and back pain in her legs due to overweight. Is any remedy for reduce the weight? Thanks...
Remedies: Kali Carbonicum
Started by mmnyb. Last post: 2008-06-03

Laws Of Cure.. 2

Laws of Cure There are three laws of cure, They are: A remedy starts at the top of the body and works downward A remedy works from within the body outward, and from major to...
Started by asimattar. Last post: 2007-08-14

Doctors above the Law 0

Sir Roy Meadow, cleared by the high court last month of professional misconduct Finlay ScottChief executive, General Medical CouncilThis is a very important judgment with far reach...
Started by walkin. Last post: 2006-03-01

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.