Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: seminal leakage

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase seminal leakage. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Seminal leakage and body pain 1

Respected Sir, I am a 22 year old boy and suffering from seminal leakage from about 8 months. Whenever I exert slight pressure while passing stools a white milky fluid comes out. ...
Started by sameer2. Last post: 2017-05-06

Seminal leakage and premature ejeculation 3

Hi, I went for like three months with only 2 hour sleep. After now I got premature ejeculation.. any time i think of sex or talk to my girlfriend, i get clear sticky liquid that le...
Started by reg_797. Last post: 2012-09-15

Involuntary seminal leakage 1

Due to stress and anxiety, I started to masturbate once per day. I have started to feel symptoms of sexual exhaustion, so I stopped. I have only done it twice in the past two week...
Started by mcgold. Last post: 2009-06-06

Seminal leakage 3

can any one tell me why what seminal leakge is. I use to masterbate alot. now even when i think of sex, i get seminal lakeage which makes me tired and i ejeculate so fast due to th...
Started by rrs797. Last post: 2008-04-24

Seminal leakage 1

hello, I have big problem, i been masturbating for very long time. 3 times a day i use to masturbate. I have premature ejeculation problem now. I don't last long then 30 secon...
Started by rrs797. Last post: 2008-04-18

Seminal leakage when thinking of sex 6

I have a very big problem, I use to masterbate 3 times a day and I use to sleep like 3 hours a day, I did this for like 6 months straight. I got a huge sex probelem now. When ever ...
Remedies: Hydrofluoricum Acidum
Started by rrs797. Last post: 2008-02-22

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.