Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - R

Homeopathy Forum Archive: restless leg syndrome

See also:
Restless leg syndrome - user entered condition

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase restless leg syndrome. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Restless Leg Syndrome 1

Hi, I have been suffering RLS for 10 years. I have take ALL prescription medications and only opioids help. If I don’t take opioids I will not sleep for days and days because...
Remedies: Kali Carbonicum
Started by soccer0705. Last post: 2021-03-12

Anxiety with restless leg syndrome 1

Hello i have a problem of anxiety Depression Neuropathy Restless leg syndrome Anemia Lack of memory Tremors Please help...
Started by ajinkya1989. Last post: 2020-05-23

Restless Leg Syndrome 5

I have this problem for last number of years and was taking allopathic medicines i.e. Pevesca Plus. also used to apply volini. For last number of days the moment, I go for my nigh...
Started by kooper9x. Last post: 2014-10-15

Sagged Breasts & Restless Leg syndrome 1

hi I am 54 yrs old married lady with 3 grown up daughters....my problem is that left breast is double in size than right breast.Besides that they are very heavy & sagged. is thei...
Started by mystique26. Last post: 2012-09-04

Restless leg syndrome and insomnia 1

Will someone answer to my post for my Restless leg syndrome (leg tingling, crawling, urge to get up & walk when resting, sitting for a long time,bed time), can't sleep because...
Started by snc5595. Last post: 2012-08-23

Can anyone tell me of a good remedy for Restless leg Syndrome 1

Can anyone tell me of a good remedy for restless leg syndrome...
Started by aussiejudi. Last post: 2006-12-16

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.