Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - L

Homeopathy Forum Archive: leukorrhea

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase leukorrhea. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Leukorrhea Problem 2

I have Leukorrhea problem. My doctor advise me to take Pulsatilla 30. Is it ok to take this for Leukorrhea or any other medicine? Advise me...
Started by yasir9398. Last post: 2018-02-16

Suggest Medicine for Leukorrhea 4

I am 20 years old. Suffering Leukorrhea for last 4 years. My hight is 5 and weight only 39. How can i prevent Leukorrhea forever? PLease suggest me the medicine and their dosages...
Remedies: Heracleum Sphondylium
Started by asmaakter. Last post: 2017-03-28

Leukorrhea 1

Plz advice med for Leukorrhea for 37 year old lady. Yellow or white thick liquid discharge from private area with itching.[message edited by kashifkbr on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 22:03:07 ...
Started by kashifkbr. Last post: 2017-02-25

Leukorrhea and breast enlargement 4

Hi, I am 23 now and married female. I am suffering from white discharge since I was 12. It is too much heavy flow all day long and around 30days a month. It does not stop even for ...
Remedies: Natrum Muriaticum
Started by ONNYS. Last post: 2014-07-16

Leukorrhea 2

Any advice on treating leukorrhea much appreciated. 15 year old girl, regular periods. leukorrhea starts dark brown a week to ten days before period. No other complaints except ac...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica
Started by new2town. Last post: 2011-02-12

Leukorrhea treatment 2

I am suffering from Leukorrhea since 4 or 5 years and i am very much depressed of it and i have dark circles around eyes , backache and feeling my breast are reduced very much due ...
Started by Paki1. Last post: 2008-10-26

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.