Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - T

Homeopathy Forum Archive: testosterone level

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase testosterone level. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Low Testosterone levels & male pattern balding 4

Hi There I am a 43 yr old bachelor and am facing low testosterone levels which has resulted into low libido and ED and my hair line has also receded, typical male pattern balding ...
Started by Homeoman1. Last post: 2016-06-10

Low testosterone level 1

Hi,i am ismail,22 years old. I didnt masterbate in my life from my puberty.is it a problem? I think my testosterone level is low. If it is a problem,plz help me.......
Started by Asm ismail. Last post: 2013-02-26

Sub normal size testes and low testosterone level 3

dear sir, my main problem which bothers me is my testicular size.they never attain normal adult size.my age now 28,height 5'8'.wt 65kg..2nd,mt testosterone level very low ...
Remedies: Aurum Metallicum
Started by syedaamir79. Last post: 2013-02-25

Testosterone Level 0

Dear, I want get the medicine to increase the Testosterone level in the body.. and wat the effect if testosterone level is low... plz......
Started by iffiisurs. Last post: 2011-12-13

Masculinity, testosterone levels 2

Hello Docs, I am having almost no luck in developing any muscles since few years now, When I do gym the body gets hard for 1-2 hours then goes back to being soft again, Although I...
Started by sam82. Last post: 2008-09-22

Low testosterone level 0

Dear Doctors, My name is Nadeem. I'm from Pakistan and new to this forum. I'm 40 almost and married from last 10 years. I got my pubic hair at age of 16 and also first ni...
Started by nadeemn. Last post: 2008-01-24

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.