Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - M

Homeopathy Forum Archive: missed periods

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase missed periods. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for missed periods:
Pulsatilla Nigricans2

Bloating weight gain and missed periods 13

Hello,can anyone help me.I m having no period for past 1 Year with severe bloating in tummy and weight gain.I have done all test for gastric problem and all report are fine.I hardl...
Remedies: TSH, Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis, Lycopodium Clavatum, Pulsatilla Nigricans, Argentum Metallicum, Graphites
Started by Preethin. Last post: 2017-03-15

Missed periods 1

I am a 43 year old women.I missed my period last month. I have lot of backpack, leg cramps, irritability with neck stiffness also with stomach upsets. Pls suggest medicine for me....
Started by Reknil123. Last post: 2016-10-10

Missed periods 2 month. 8

Hey please help to find the solution for the problem i missed periods 2 months and 3 month is coming on 30sep this time also if i miss what will happen also i started taking pulsat...
Started by Naina1. Last post: 2016-09-23

Missed Periods 7

I have never had regular periods from the age of 14 yrs when I started menstruating. Now I am 30 years old and trying to conceive. I have been on hormone regulator from last 5 year...
Remedies: Nux Vomica, Pulsatilla Nigricans
Started by richasaxena. Last post: 2016-09-02

Missed periods 2

I am got married 6 months ago and wanted to concive, i missed 2 months periods my dr gave me femolin tablets, can i concieve while taking it? I want to get pregnant...
Started by Seeking help help. Last post: 2011-05-16

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.