Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - N

Homeopathy Forum Archive: nuts

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase nuts. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for nuts:

Tinnis driving me nuts 4

Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I have terrible ringing in the ears that prevents me from getting a good night's sleep. It is also there during the day, but ...
Remedies: Silicea, Sulphur, Psorinum, Medorrhinum, Thuja Occidentalis, Tuberculinum
Started by nikphx. Last post: 2014-08-22

Nuts,tree nuts and seed allergy 1

Hello, i m allergic to nuts(peanuts),tree nuts(cashew nuts,almonds,pistachios) and sesame seeds,flax seeds even rhinitis,dust allergy symptoms(food allergy) tingling sensation on l...
Started by nehashete. Last post: 2012-12-30

3 yrs old daughter, itchy and allergic to nuts & eggs 2

Hi, I am really glad to find this site and forum, and I sincerely believe that I'll be able to find a cure for my daughter here. She is itchy since she is born. The areas sh...
Started by to_be_cured. Last post: 2009-07-30

Am I nuts or can homeopathy help ? 23

After finally coming to the conclusion that conventional medicine doesn’t really help in the long run, me, nor my children, I started to look at homeopathy. I got 2 books about it,...
Remedies: Natrum Muriaticum, Coffea Cruda, Psorinum, Corallium Rubrum
Started by sajajo. Last post: 2008-10-04

2 year old allergic to nuts 5

Our grandson who will be two in March, has severe reactions when consuming nuts. Itching, hives and last time he vomited also. When hw=e aws even younger, he had rash and itching f...
Started by jpthakur. Last post: 2008-02-02

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.