Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: skin pigmentation

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase skin pigmentation. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Skin pigmentation and losing elasticity 1

Hi, I am 31 yrs female suffering from pcod, weak liver,ulcer.My appetite is very weak.I am unable to take much food.I very thin and weak with body ache with no energy at all.I am s...
Started by Noor5. Last post: 2017-10-24

Treatment of skin pigmentation 13

i m 34 f having pigmentation on my face ,pls tell me the treatment of this...
Remedies: Sepia
Started by drcozuverma. Last post: 2013-10-08

Need remedy for skin pigmentation 6

My 17 year old son has a dark pigmentation patch on his left arm above the elbow area on the inner side of the arm...He has had it for some time, we thought it will go away, but it...
Remedies: Calendula Officinalis
Started by suna711. Last post: 2013-03-26

Skin Pigmentation 2

I am 40 year old male having dark bigger spots on both side on my face. My weight is 82kg. I am vegetarian and like sweets. In the winter my skin get fair color and in summer its n...
Started by rakesh1971. Last post: 2010-12-24

Skin pigmentation for many years. 2

i m a qualified gynaecologist aged 34 . for the last 5-6 years i m having the problem of skin pigmentation [melasma]. i hv tried everything available in allopathy. but to no use. i...
Started by drcozuverma. Last post: 2008-01-24

Skin pigmentation since 3 years 1

Dear all, iam kumar (age22) frm india iam suffering with skin pigmentation since 3 years first it started on my stomach with some small light brown colered patches(spots)then that...
Started by bskumarb4u. Last post: 2006-09-24

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.