Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: scitica

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase scitica. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Scitica 1

My grand father age 82 is having sciatica from past 5 years after having an acident in which get feel on road on his hips and after sometime of that he can not walk for one minute...
Started by Jack vincher. Last post: 2019-11-24

Scitica pain from right hip to right leg 1

Kindly advise suitable homeo & biochemic medicines for treating the Scitica pain on my right lower portion, hip to leg....
Started by bkc. Last post: 2018-10-06

Kindly help need medicin for scitica pain 9

Hi i m suffering from scitica pain and spasm due to disc herniation. I feel pain only due to standing or walking.it is on left side from hips to leg.[message edited by Navtej on F...
Started by Navtej. Last post: 2016-01-02

Scitica pain 6

I suffered from left side Scitica pain two months back and could not find much relif and had to go for surgery 25 days ago. The pain is better but there is stiffness in calf mucle ...
Started by San555. Last post: 2010-10-02

Is it scitica ? 7

hi .. I am from the National Security Guard ( Black Cat). I am 32 years old. Being from the forces, I have to keep myself physically fit by regular exercising. My weight is 62 kg ...
Remedies: Colocynthis, Silicea, Arnica Montana, Tilia Europoea
Started by uacharjya. Last post: 2009-02-16

Slip Disc or Scitica 1

Sir, i am suffering from lower back pain (right side) doctors told us about slip of disc, i feels very much pain in the morning. i feels burning in my right leg. while i sneeze, or...
Started by mishra. Last post: 2006-01-05

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.