Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - S

Homeopathy Forum Archive: surgical

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase surgical. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

12 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for surgical:
Arnica Montana2
Calendula Officinalis4
Hypericum Perforatum2

Sinus tract in surgical wound 6

A deep biopsy was conducted on my operated and radiated breast. The stitches healed but soon a sinus tract developed . This is just not healing and the doctor says it will never he...
Remedies: Calcarea Carbonica
Started by Sungho1. Last post: 2018-09-14

Non Healing of Surgical Wound 1

My mother has undergone B/L Knee replacement 65 days ago.Left Knee has healed well but Right Knee is yet to heal even after use of Antibiotics. Some Homeo medicines like Hypericum....
Remedies: Calendula Officinalis
Started by ISHA9. Last post: 2015-05-27

Surgical wound help 1

after one year of child birth, pain in the stich in stomach region sometime plz GIVE advise[message edited by Nitesh Kamal on Sat, 14 Sep 2013 14:02:43 BST]...
Started by Nitesh Kamal. Last post: 2013-09-14

8 months old surgical scar !!! I need help!!! 61

There is still a redness in the scar . I have tried Silicea 6X for a month, but there was no improvement.Then I tried Silicea 30C , but still no improvement.Maybe Silicea 1M or Sil...
Remedies: Silicea, Staphysagria, Calendula Officinalis, Causticum, Hydrastis Canadensis
Started by Milouna. Last post: 2012-05-29

Suggestion for Non surgical treatment of Bifemoral Head (AVN) 3

Dear Sir, I m suffering from Bifemoral Head AVN (both side ) grade 4 on right side and grade 5 on left side.Doctor suggested me for a surgery underg...
Remedies: Argentum Metallicum
Started by kuhu_peehu. Last post: 2011-11-19

Arnica relieves Post Surgical Pain 35

I would like to copy a post which appeared on the Hpathy forum which refers to how Arnica 200 helped a 91 year old lady by easing her pain after heart surgery. This remarkable res...
Remedies: Morphinum, Staphysagria, Arnica Montana, Hypericum Perforatum, Bellis Perennis, Calendula Officinalis, Bryonia
Started by Joe De Livera. Last post: 2011-01-19

Post Surgical Problems-Looking for Help 7

Hello. I am new to this forum, and relatively new to homeopathy, in that I've only used a couple of homeopathic remedies in my life. I am a 51-year-old woman, ten days post ...
Remedies: Arnica Montana, Hypericum Perforatum, Calendula Officinalis
Started by SHP-JB. Last post: 2011-01-16

Surgical and Dental Operations 0

These events hardly come under the category of accidents but they inevitably involve injury to the tissues and loss of blood. ARNICA 30 should always be given if possible both befo...
Started by siloutec. Last post: 2010-11-04

Surgical Menopause at age 43 1

After decades of endometriosis, ectopic pregnancies, the removal of both fallopian tubes and IVF treatments that resulted in the birth of 2 children I am left with part of an ovary...
Started by Namieg. Last post: 2010-10-01

Post hysterectory: how to prevent internal adhesions & surgical menopause 1

Hi all, I had a hysterectomy in July (cervical cancer Stage 1B-pathology all clear now-kept ovaries)& I'd like to prevent internal adhesions and surgical menopause. I feel pre...
Started by AurorasLace. Last post: 2008-10-26

In USA alone ANNUALLY UNNECESSARY Medical and surgical procedures 0

As per Website item by Gary Null PhD, Carolyn Dean MD ND, Martin Feldman MD, Debora Rasio MD, Dorothy Smith PhD The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures perfor...
Started by Rajendra. Last post: 2007-06-07

1 kidney functioning only 15% - need another option to surgical removal 1

My son is 22 years old and was told that one of his kidneys is functioning only about 15% (the other is doing the 85%). The only suggestion given him is to have the weak kidney su...
Remedies: Solidago Virg. aur.
Started by Angie7232. Last post: 2007-04-14

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.