Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - T

Homeopathy Forum Archive: tcm

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase tcm. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

5 topics displayed.

Remedies discussed in multiple threads for tcm:
Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis2

Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM interests 2

I am interested in using natural medicines for treating my condition but I am afraid of contraindications with methadone. I found this one type of product but I dont know if the he...
Remedies: Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis
Started by alex333. Last post: 2018-01-20

TCM Melasma treatment is WORKING 2

Okay, so I have been battling terrible melasma on my upper lip (think 'dirt mustache') for nearly two years now and I have tried everything my dermatologist had to offer, i...
Remedies: Crataegus Oxyacantha, Cinchona ( China ) Officinalis
Started by spycookies. Last post: 2016-10-17

TCM and homeopathy 2

I was wondering if you can help me with a question that neither my chinese doctor/acupuncturist nor my homeopath can answer. I am seeing a TCM doctor to try and cure my Poly cysti...
Started by magdalena. Last post: 2011-04-27

TCM for Depression, Panic, anxiety and OCD 2

Are there any traditional Chinese medicine practitioners on here that can recommend some herbs to rid me of my depression, panic,/anxiety and OCD? I'm currently working with...
Remedies: Pulsatilla Nigricans
Started by nicodemo. Last post: 2010-11-16

Replacing TCM medicine 2

Hello, I have been taking the patented chinese pills called xiao yao wan and gui pi wan for deression, anxiety and fatigue with great result. The problem is they make me zombie li...
Remedies: X-ray
Started by teddy. Last post: 2007-03-31

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.