Homeopathy and Health Forum
speech delayMy daughter is 2 yrs old now and not able to speak. she has the following problems also:
1. not potty trained. not even inform before passing urine .
2. stools are very hard .
3. not eats proper food
4.very shy don't likes company of otthers . wants to play alone or busy in mobile .
5. understands everything but dont want to communicate.
6. i want to check whether she has some sign of autism or not .
7. crying and irritable and fearfull child.
8.only likes company of mother and father.
9. chronic tonsils
kindly help please
ridhimaawasthi on 2017-09-12
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.Gender: female
Age: 2 years
Body Type: very lean and thin
Height: 2.5 feets
Weight: 9.5 kg
General appearance: very thin child . week . round face . always look sad and fearfull
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use?
yes so many medicines don’t know the names . doctor prescribed. right now bakson tonsil aid tab –one tab two time a day . and bio chemic 5 -2 tabs 3 times a day
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? speech delay . only speaks few words but understands everything .frequent tonsils and sore throat, digestive system disturbed . very hard stools . not able to paas we have to take medicine ,not eating proper diet . likes milk very much .
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? skin itching a lot .
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? irritable and crying child . not likes company of others. only feel comfortable with parents.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? after 6 months when she started taking food.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? can’t say every time crying and stubborn.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
when she feels alone .suffocation.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? no
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? feel better in open. in parties , with music.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
yes moody ,nervous,irritating
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? yes
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc? no
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? likes sweets very much. likes milk.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? less
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? hard stools . not potty trained . very difficult to paas
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? normal . sleeps on stomach
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others? she likes to play alone ,not with others , even dislikes if anypne touch her
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? homeo treatment done but after stopping them same prob occurs
22. What major diseases are running in your family? cold sensitivity, frequent cold and cough . mother – tonsils, father –frequent cold allergies.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
(For Females) looks cute , fair complexion, looks week and thin. round face. height is normal
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
week digestion , hard stools, sore throat and tonsils . frequent colds and fevers due to tonsils.
ridhimaawasthi 5 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.