Why should there be confusion? She is going to take F.P+C.P+N.M for a few weeks. Instead of two tissue salts it's going to be three. Tissue salts number can go up or down depending on symptoms. It's not a thing to worry. Based on evolving symptoms tissue salts or remedies can change.
♥ maheeru 3 months agoHello sir,
Here are update after taking Sulph.200.
1. Appetite improved little bit but not fully.
2. some improvement in mood but still not normal.
3. no improvement in energy, she wakes up energetic in the morning and at the end of day she gets tired and exhausted.
mariz 3 months agoPlease wait for a week more and report.
How are her Low BP symptoms? What did dr. say about this?
[Edited by maheeru on 2018-06-27 23:51:31]
♥ maheeru 2 months agoYesterday we have visited to Gyn. for monthly check up and she done CBC test and hemoglobin is 12 and also checked her BP and it was low 110/60 she told to take more electrolyte water and eat extra salt, pickles.
mariz 2 months agoSo BP continues to be low. Is this the first instance when BP has gone low or has she had this problem before---- even before pregnancy?
You said she got weak and almost fainted when heat got worse, was that also the first time incident or generally she gets weak and faintness whenever heat is worse?
You also said she was getting angry, irritated with small things and does not know why that happens? Has this been her nature even before pregnancy or it just came on after pregnancy?
Does she eat balanced and nutritious meals? Does she drink enough water? Does she add vegetables, greens, fruits in her diet?
Any change in mood, energy, sleep etc?
♥ maheeru 2 months ago1. No, her BP did not get low before pregnancy, low BP problem started only after pregnancy.
2. heat did not cause her to get weak this was doctor's opinion but before pregnancy sometimes she was feeling weak and tired, but now she is not feeling weak.
3. No, this is not her nature it just came on after pregnancy but now she is not feeling like that her mood is better.
4. Yes, she is trying to eat balanced diet she eats dates,almond, dried fig, milk, egg etc. but still her appetite is not normal she does not have desire to eat.
5. since last 3 to 4 days she is feeling tightness in her belly and feeling pain.
6. Mood, energy and sleep is better than before.
7. she is coughing too much specially in the morning after wake up and in the evening we have consulted with doctor he had given syrup and medicines but no improvement.
8. This is 6th month running, medicines taking prescribed by Gyn. Calcium, Folic acid, iron and protein powder, homeopathy medicines prescribed by you ferrum Phos, Calc. Phos and Nat. Mur.
[Edited by mariz on 2018-07-13 04:45:04]
mariz 2 months agoGive her Nux vom 30c one pill/night one hour before going to bed. This way give her upto six/seven doses.
Keep me posted about the changes.
Add one more tissue salt K.phos to the existing combination of C.phos, F.phos, N.Mur.
[Edited by maheeru on 2018-07-13 23:05:53]
♥ maheeru 2 months agoyou did not mention potency of kali phos.
mariz 2 months ago
♥ simone717 2 months agoYes K.Phos is 6x.
♥ maheeru 2 months agoHi,
Till now she has taken 5 doses of Nux Vomica 30c.
since last two days, she is feeling lower back pain and unbearable pins in C-Section wound site and also pain around the wound.
The 7th month has started.
Could you please give medicine for normal and smooth delivery you had told me that we will start medicine from 7th month.
Allopathy doctors tells that during normal delivery there is a chance of old scar rupture so could you also give medicine for this condition.
mariz 2 months agoLet her not take any more Nux doses. Report in two three days if there is any improvement.
Actual normal delivery medicines will be done in the last couple of weeks when mum-to-be is due for delivery. But before that we'll prepare some ground. Already i have recommended some tissue salts---when she is close to 9th month there will be some changes in tissue salt protocols.
For now our focus will remain that some medicine works for her overall constitution and we make some headway into dealing with her emotional issues, low BP and weakness. So whatever medicine she takes for her complaints now will also nudge her towards normal delivery.
♥ maheeru 2 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.