Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 359 360 361 362   363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370    Next >>>

Fever, Throat infection due to Hyper Acidity
Hello, From past one year i have developed this strange problem. I generally have a sensi

anu.rns 2013-02-12
3   shouse_nsk 4 years ago

PIles and stone in kidney
Patient ID:fozia Sex:female Age: 40 1. Describe your main suffering? Pain in rectum it

Saeed Hussain 2013-02-13

gas,stomach pain
please suggest some medicene for me , im male 47 years for gas and stomach cramps/ache whi

andy_65_in 2013-02-12
4   andy_65_in 4 years ago

Yeast infection and Thuja
I have been taking Thuja 30 (Thuja in water progressively increasing potency by 5 succussi

mareech 2013-02-13

Please help - major acid reflux
Hi, first post. I have suffered from acid reflux for about 7 years but it has been very ba

Scotty36 2013-02-09
11   Scotty36 4 years ago

SPD - pelvic pain in pregnancy
Hi there,Has anyone successfully used homeopathy to treat the pelvic pain called SPD in pr

cappy31 2005-10-23
2   trude 4 years ago

help : ear infected and blocked nose
Hello Can someone help me ? I have twogirls and they both are not well 1. Adi is complain

codru 2013-02-07
10   codru 4 years ago

dark spots on the face
i am 35 years old married woman with a 7 yera old girl child.my prob is that i have dark b

rpandey 2012-05-16
7   Vartika Agrawal 4 years ago

Blocked Ear sensation from past 3 weeks
I am experiencing a Blocked Ear Sensation from past 3 weeks. There is no pain in the ear (

jsrakesh 2013-02-12

18 month with fever ( 102 without paracetamol) - possibly heat exhaustion
Day before we were out in the sun in a zoo whole afternoon and my daughter was getting cra

tanushree 2013-02-12

Height increase
Hello, I have a daugther of 11 years old and she has a height of 140CM . The endocrinolog

Juanitabanana 2013-02-12

Vigil Coma-please help
I am writting you from Serbia. My father fell from the tree on 12th November 2012. He has

Jovanka Smajic 2012-12-07
12   sujisuji 4 years ago

blood sugar
I am 37 M from ludhiana. my weight is 95 kgs. and recently my bs is varying between 210-26

depesh 2013-02-12

gall stone
I am having multiple calculi of 8 to 16mm in g.b lumen. common bile duct is mildly dilated

sonalchandrani 2013-02-12

my 2yrs daughter has become very irritable and cries all the time.
my two and half years daughter has become very irritable and cries all the time if her dem

smartmom 2013-02-11

Dr.Kadwa ,Plz Help/health and psychological problems
I am 45 year old male. I am having many health and psychological wellbeing problems, some

Buddha2012 2013-02-11

Attn Kadwa: Answers to questionnaire
Patient ID: Sex: Female Age:24 Please answer the following questions in a descriptive man

pixielove 2013-01-24
18   pixielove 4 years ago

antodote for oxalicum acidum
does anyone know of another remedy that antidotes oxalicum acidum?

jazro 2013-02-11

Help! 2 1/2 year old with diarrhea
I think my son has a viral infection giving him diarrhea. Last Thursday I gave him a sing

CCMom 2013-02-11

PCOD plz help me
hello sir, i m 29 years old.i have PCOD last 7 to 8 years. i have cyst in my right ovary.i

prachi31 2013-02-11

renal failure
Hello please tell me remedies for decrease hb% in chronic failure.

devcharan 2013-02-12

Aggressive child
I have a four and 8 mnths old boy who is turning aggressive day after day. I don't kn

roushw 2013-02-11
1   bapu4 4 years ago

bronchitis
what to do when child is affected from bronchitis very frequently, also he has a allergy p

ridhimaawasthi 2012-10-08
8   Reva V 4 years ago

Want to Quit smoking
I am 54 years old. Since 25 years smoking. since last 5 years smoking increased 25 per day

M S Murthy 2013-02-11
5   M S Murthy 4 years ago

hemorrhagic stroke, left paralyzed, brain injury
Hi, My husband (58) suffered a massive hemorrhage stroke back in 2008. He is currently le

samirtaha 2013-02-11
4   samirtaha 4 years ago

Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction and Heart problem
Hello Please help me I am suffering from ED since last 16 years currently my age is 33 and

priexsh 2013-02-11

RP Tamhankar - Psoriasis since 20 years
I am suffering from Psoriasis since 1991. I have tried allopathy and Ayurveda. I am intere

Blackknight 2012-06-01
32   deepan4155 4 years ago

Suffering from MCTD
My mother is suffering from Mixed Connective Tissue Disease.She is 35 year old. Please tel

Radhey shyam 2013-02-10
3   bapu4 4 years ago

Suffering from throat infection from long time
Hi, I am 38 years old suffering from severe recurring throat infection/ pharyngitis rep

Hari007 2013-02-09

height increasing
i am 21 years old girl and my height is 4'11,i want to improve my height by gaining 5

Maniiii 2013-02-11

Father with obsessive compulsive disorder
My father suffering with obsessive compulsive disorder as per my brother-in-law a homeopat

AnuBro 2013-02-11
1   shouse_nsk 4 years ago

Urgency for urine
I am 54 years old. I am suffering since last 1 month. As per Medical Reports Prostat gland

M S Murthy 2013-02-10

Hyoscyamus Niger 200?
what is the symptoms who can use hyoscyamus niger 200 use? please tell.

Razi Shah 2013-02-10
1   simone717 4 years ago

A novel and simple way to get rid of depression.
A few years ago, I was in a writing class with a woman who battled chronic depression. She

kadwa 2011-11-26
1   orion 4 years ago

Chronic depression, Joyless, adverse to being in the body
33yr old female, diagnosed w/ depression at age 9 after mother was violently murdered in g

orion 2013-02-10
3   orion 4 years ago

urinary urgency and burning
For the last month, I have burning and urgency to urinate. I've had these symptoms s

jazmine7 2013-02-09
3   jazmine7 4 years ago

Remedy opinion question from Simone
[message deleted by simone717 on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:35:01 UTC]

simone717 2013-02-09
3   simone717 4 years ago

5 year old Bed wetting and other
Dr Kadva , Could u please take a look. My 5 year old girl is having betwetting issues. S

lesliefrank 2013-02-06
2   lesliefrank 4 years ago

Need help with a remedy
I recently posted about bugs and mites attacking me it seems like Lachesis is doing some w

Sephera 2013-01-08

Pigmentation spot on face
I am 25 male. i m having a pigment spot on my face(on left cheek). seven years ago i was s

sunny17 2013-02-10

TMJ pain in jaw/shoulders/arms and hands
Hi there. I have TMJ and have had jaw pain since yesterday. The neck/shoulder/elbow pain

Buffyalison 2013-02-09

constant headache for three months
Ive had a constant headache for three months. my whole head feels tight and constricted. t

ptah12 2013-02-10

pain in testicles during setting
Hello Everyone. I am new here,from last few days i am studing and waching somthing about

Asfand 2010-07-09
1   mentalstress 4 years ago

hemangioma
2 month old baby grl developed hemangioma near right ear picture is attached ... it develo

Solitary 2013-02-10

Recurring Stomach infection
Hello, My husband 35 years old is suffering from recurring stomach infection from past 8-

anu.rns 2013-02-10
3   shouse_nsk 4 years ago

Anyone use LM potencies here?
Please let me know your experience on LM potencies. How you use them. I follow a well kn

Sephera 2013-02-10

Suffering from Chronic Infection in Semen
Hello Sir, I have chronic semen infections from one year which causes protatitis and right

onlinejobs4all 2013-02-10

Mr.Kadwa please do reply to this
Dear Mr.Kadwa, You have advised me to take Natrum muriaticum in 10M potency in reply to m

tariff 2013-02-10

Arthritic pain and weight issues. please help
I am a female, 42 yo, I need help with a couple issues. I am 20 pounds overweight and wou

redridinghood 2013-02-04

Dog having trouble with his back legs
I have a 14 year old boxer who as of late has had trouble with his back legs. The vet tol

Kmelby 2013-02-08

Juvenile plantar dermatosis
My 5yr old girl has been diagnosed with Juvenile Plantar Dermatosis. We have ended up us

juhisinha 2013-02-09
1   shouse_nsk 4 years ago

Epididymal cyst
Hello, I have ordered SILICEA 1M and EUPHRASIA 1M to treat an epididymal cyst. Is there f

jeanb 2013-02-03
2   jeanb 4 years ago

can i give my son spongia 200c for cough
My son is getting over the flu but has a very dry cough. I did the Remedy Finder and it c

pixie wood 2013-02-09

remedy avaibility
Where can i get argentum sulph 200c in india? thnku

hpathyisgr8 2013-02-09

Right vulvar or vaginal swelling
i am having right vulvar swelling about 2 years back, but after 6 months by doing sitz bat

nidhisharma 2013-02-08
5   shouse_nsk 4 years ago

Kercical for Actinic Keratosis Treatment with Natural Herbal Product
Actinic keratosis is now curable with the help of Kercical. Say goodbye to the medicated d

safeherbs 2013-02-09

Threadworms
Hi At my son's school they have found a case of threadworms therefore I would like to

zee32 2013-02-09

Tight Neck Muscles
Back of neck muscle feel like ropes, sides of neck as well. Front of neck feels tight as i

Health2012 2013-02-08

Silent reflux baby 8 weeks
Dear gentlemen, I am desperately looking for some advice on my baby's reflux. He was

Denimum 2013-02-07

Cloudy urine.
I have an observed that whenever I eat sweet and wheat and some oily foods I get very clou

nikkikumar 2013-02-09

empty stomach medicine?
What Homeopathic medicine can eat empty stomach?

Razi Shah 2013-01-17
2   Razi Shah 4 years ago

Anal Fistula since 1 year
Hi All, I am suffering from anal fistula from last 1 year. it has yellowish puss in it and

hussaim 2013-02-07
8   simone717 4 years ago

20 yo male, history of ODD, Bipolar, adhd diagnosis at age 12
If someone could offer some help for my brother I would greatly appreciate it. We lost ou

jdc02 2013-02-01
2   jdc02 4 years ago

Laryngitis going into right ear
Hello doctors, I'm hoping you can help me. I'm 40 and single and live in the mi

NatashaC 2013-01-23

Dr Reva V Please advise
Dear Dr Reva V, On your advise I discontinued the Chellidonium 6x treatment and followed

saleem53 2013-02-07
2   Reva V 4 years ago

warts
Sir, I am 39 yrs, sir i m suffering in many warts in my faces surrounding faces near eye&#

harishaw 2013-02-05
2   harishaw 4 years ago

ask yourself these questions:
Do you seem younger than your real age? Is your physical personality normal? Is your fac

Mahfoozurrehman 2013-02-08

joints pain and back pain
sir my age is 28 year and i am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis disease. due to this

mahmoodchishti 2013-02-08

Can i be normal again..? Masturbation is not good. Please i need help.
Hi am 25yrs And have been Masturbating for like 10years now, and i masturbate excessivel

Scorpion007 2013-02-08

semen leakage and nocturnal emission
respected sir age-23 height-5.9 wt-58kg problem- 1)suffering from nocturnal emission from

javed89mulla 2013-02-08