🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

please help me to lose my belly fat
I am male, 29 Years from India (Hyderabad). I am NOT OBESE and NOT over weight but I have

Mr. Reddy 2013-03-02
2   Mr. Reddy 5 years ago

height increaser
hi dr kumar, im Hanshraj,male n 21 years of age n my height is 165 cms, i seriously want

hanshraj75 2013-03-02

Pain near anus and inside Rectum
Hello, Im 25 Year old male. I have been suffering from anal pain for the last one year. T

Seenthat25 2013-02-03
12   Seenthat25 5 years ago

anal fissure and swellling in left knee
i have been suffering from anal fissure using allopaty medicines for the past four months

zyneer 2013-02-28

Lichen planus & its homeopathy treatment:
The character of the scale of lichen planus also differs from that of psoriasis. The lesio

shamid 2004-08-07
5   patientfromBD 5 years ago

Dr kadwa My updates
Your suggestion as on 02 Dec 2011... ////////////////////// Please don't take the f

anannya 2011-12-03
32   anannya 5 years ago

urgent help!!!! hep c
my mother is 53 year old suffering from liver cirrosis and cause is established hep c with

kumar b 2013-03-02

Navel discharge and lumber disc
navel is discharged, due to lumber disc i have problem in my pennis,my pennis is getting

sumit856 2013-02-28
1   sumit856 5 years ago

Lack of appetite
Hi! My baby is experiencing lack of appetite. When she was born, she would breast feed f

Candy21 2013-02-27
3   simone717 5 years ago

Prevention of pyrometra?
I do understand that pyrometra is a very fast serious life threathing diasese, so if she d

troja 2013-03-01

Plz guide Dr.Dhundhun, Abdomen bloated all time (Abdomen Fats)
Re: Abdomen bloated all time (Abdomen Fats) From musman on 2013-03-01 how much time i sh

musman 2013-03-01

Plz help Dr.Dhundhun, Abdomen bloated all time (Abdomen Fats)
Re: Abdomen bloated all time (Abdomen Fats) From dhundhun on 2013-02-27 Start taking Carb

musman 2013-02-28
2   musman 5 years ago

shineye
Hello there, I am writing for my son who does not have Internet. He is having a 'pan

shineye2 2013-02-28
2   shineye2 5 years ago

emergency please
hello doctor please which remedies can solve the eyes problem of my mother? she is sufferi

lionel 7 2013-03-01

no reply
Delete message

alexand 2013-03-01

Sinusitis ,Rhinitis, Rhino sinusitis or may be i am suffering from other disease-HELPPPPPPP
[message deleted by sumit16 on Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:53:53 GMT]

sumit16 2013-03-01

i need a guidance.
On 3 jan i started to take 5 homeopathy medicines from 5 bottels.there names are unknown.t

nachiii 2013-02-28
3   simone717 5 years ago

Please help my 5 yr old son-horrible eczema!
Hello, I have stumbled upon this forum and am excited to get some help. Here is my (son&

sbchic1999 2013-02-20
24   sbchic1999 5 years ago

4 yr old urine infection
My daughter is 4 and has had recurrent UTI's and she had ultrasounds the specialist s

Mommy of 4 2013-02-27
6   simone717 5 years ago

Ulcerative Colitis
Hi ;-)I suffer with Ulcerative Colitis and as a last hope i have tried homeopathy. Ive bee

Nitai 2005-06-11
23   stevelord 5 years ago

[message deleted by sumit16 on Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:51:40 GMT]

sumit16 2013-02-27
2   sumit16 5 years ago

Dr. Kadwa, please help
Dear Dr. Kadwa, please help me my history is here http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/3696

blueprince 2013-02-28

[message deleted by friends55 on Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:55:11 BST]

friends55 2013-02-28

friends55 2013-02-21
3   friends55 5 years ago

Stomach Infection and Acidity
I had 3 stomach infections in past 2 months and before that in December i had taken antibi

anuragdelhi 2013-02-28

Dr Kadwa.. Pls help (Persisting cough)
Hello Sir, I am 35 years old Male. I need your advice for the following medical condition

amitdei 2012-09-26
31   srishanmugapriya 5 years ago

Mr.Kadwa please advice
Hello Kadwa, My name is Tarif. could you please reply to this query of mine.I have social

tariff 2013-01-24
6   tariff 5 years ago

Sleep Apnea - 3 year old girl
My daughter is having sleep apnea. Details: 1.Age 3 yrs 2. Sex - Female 3. country -

bpp9614 2013-02-22
6   bpp9614 5 years ago

breathing trouble please help
over the past 2 days, i have suddenly devloped a bit of a breathing trouble.i am feeling a

sunilb 2013-02-28

cough and nasal congestion in 5 yr old
Hello Doctor, My son 5 yr old had bad cold last week , so doctor started antibiotic and a

Puja Malaotar 2013-02-28
1   shouse_nsk 5 years ago

PCOS - Feritility
I have had an absent period for several years now. I have tried many kinds of conventional

oceanblue1981 2013-02-27

Swelling in right hand scrotum after seizures and ejaculation at initial stages
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old.I have had seizures and have been diagnozed with the eppilep

abhirevo 2013-02-28

sepia for anxiety/gad
hi...my homeopath today gave me sepia 30c in water to take every other day for one week. (

melrose 2011-06-04
6   fernie33 5 years ago

Avena Sativa
Hi I want to know what should be the doses for Avena Sativa Q. I am 32 years old and do re

kk_tanti 2013-02-27
1   libra981 5 years ago

I have trichiasis.....plz help me out
I have trichiasis for the last few years. I am 22 years old. I want get rid of it pleas he

syednasirt 2013-02-27
1   lycopodium 5 years ago

Memory, Sharp Mind Healthy Brain
I need suggestion on some medicine which can help improve the capacity of my brain, specia

kk_tanti 2013-02-27
2   lycopodium 5 years ago

Psoriasis on scalp, depresion
I am 32 year old male. facing psoriasis on scalp from 3 years. also has depresion, high an

ajaypandey 2013-02-17
6   ajaypandey 5 years ago

ocd
I am suffering from OCD symptoms Like repetition of thoughts, Anxiety,Fear when alone,Spel

anir844 2013-02-02
8   simone717 5 years ago

plz help dr.dhundhun, abdomen bloated all time (abdomen fats)
Hi, Im 30 years old male. Im single. My detail symptoms is as follows, 1-Mind: Dislik

musman 2013-02-27

dr kadwa prostate problem
Sir, During USG Abdomen scan it was noticed that prostate size is 40.95 cc and residual ur

paraman 2013-02-25
4   paraman 5 years ago

Fibrous dysplasia (head)... Silicea!!??
I just joined this forum hoping I'd find some useful advice on the conditon I have.

fusnotar 2012-10-31
33   fusnotar 5 years ago

Acid Reflux
my husband has severe acid reflux and he has been taking medicines for thais since a month

seema4321 2013-02-25

natrum muriaticum
I took natrum muriaticum 1m,in january,felt good instantly. i repeated the same dose after

micky06 2013-02-27

Too much thinking and lack of concentration.
Hello, My name is Farooque and I am 35y old, suffering from below problems. Please help.

farooque 2013-02-27
2   Irfan78 5 years ago

help me????????
is there any? doctor to take my case....please..

javed89mulla 2013-02-27

low sperm count
hi all can i take homeopathic medicine and hakeemi medicine togather plz reply me

nomejan 2013-02-23
2   nomejan 5 years ago

Low Sex power
Dear Dr, I am a 22 years old man, I get tired during sex in very less time. Seaman gets d

SOUNDRAY 2013-02-27
1   bapu4 5 years ago

Azoospermia
Hi, i am new in this forum. I am married for 7 yrs. After one yr of our marriage, unfortun

angelazab 2013-02-27

asthama,with severe cough and watery nose
my child is 2 and half years old frequently suffers from asthama(once or twice in a month)

cse2002.payel 2013-02-12

Skin Problem on back side of Palm
My son is 11 yrs old from six month ago he is suffering from dry skin with roughness like

akr1969 2013-02-26

Hair patch...bald spot
I've been growing my hair for 12 years now and have noticed over the paset 3 years th

Jaydjshonuff 2013-02-27

sleeplessness
My Father is 65 years old. He is having the problem of sleeplessness.The sleeplessness is

gopal18 2013-02-26

CRF renal failure
hi my wife is on dialysis she is weak and lean ,thin and anemic,this is due to hyper tensi

tasawar333 2013-02-13

Benefit of using q potencies (including 1x,3x,6x) over higher (30, 200, 1M) potencies in Diabetes
I have seen lot many posts regarding diabetes (type 2) where the doctors have prescribed q

madnan 2013-02-26

blood sugar
dear friends please suggest best homeopathy medicine for controlling blood sugar my mother

syed kazim 2013-02-26

I want to be your experiment
I have health problems (not serious, according to analyzes maded) about 9 years for that I

BigDilemma 2013-02-26
3   BigDilemma 5 years ago

Lichen Planus
I am having Lichen Planus in the mouth and have difficulty eating and swallowing. Is there

aakay 2013-02-26

homepathic medicine and hakeemi medicine
dear all can i take homeopathic medicine and and hakeemi (ayuvadic) medicine for increase

nomejan 2013-02-26

I am overweigth ... Want to loose weight
I am overweigth ... Want to loose weight::: my age is 22 years and height is 5.7 and my w

muhammad saaud 2013-02-25
2   muhammad saaud 5 years ago

Cold, Slight fever, headache plz help
sir i m 27 years old my problem is 1. slight fever 2. cold (running nose) 3. headache

Nitesh Kamal 2013-02-26

Chronic Sinus Problem
Hi, I m suffering from sinus problem since 4 years, symptoms are thin watery discharge fro

pranshu 2013-02-12
5   pranshu 5 years ago

for query
I am 30 years age, married 2 years back, has no children. On undergoing different tests wi

asifinsearch 2013-02-25

friends55 2013-02-26

Increase appetite
Hello, I'm posting my sons problem 2nd time about his health. He doesn't eat mor

Pari786ahmad 2013-02-26

Low testosterone level
Hi,i am ismail,22 years old. I didnt masterbate in my life from my puberty.is it a problem

Asm ismail 2013-02-26

overthinking/anxiety/weakmind/poor judgement
My parents are both the youngest in their families. My mom is from Punjab and my dad from

DeadThoughts 2013-02-26

Abscessed tooth
My husband has lots of problem in his teeth inspite of good care ad regular visits to dent

nikkikumar 2013-02-26

Homeopathic Immunisation: interviews with Dr Isaac Golden
Is homeopathic prophylaxis a viable alternative to conventional immunisation procedures? I

similitude 2013-02-26

generalized anxiety disorder(GAD)
i am 30 years old male.unmarried. i have bad sleep, anxiety issues. avoid tough situations

pepsioverdose 2009-08-28
19   DeadThoughts 5 years ago

to increase height
Hi sir, i am 23 year old female with a height of 4.11 wish to add 3 more inches in my heig

insha fathima 2013-02-25