🔍       Basket Empty

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 612 613 614 615   616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623    Next >>>

night fall
i am suffering from nightfall since last 6 years and hav started growing pimples.please he

anjan9040 2010-11-04

Seeking any remedy suggestions for a 5 year old with Alopecia universalis
My daughter is 5 years old will be six in Dec. She is a twin and was born with a full hea

jaime409 2010-11-04

Suggestions for best book on Mother Tinctures/
Hi, All Doctors & Homeopath enthusiasts, can you recommend the best book available on moth

samur420 2010-11-04
6   samur420 7 years ago

please help!!!!!! cannot sleep
I'm extremely troubled by a foot rash on top of both feet as well as on calves and b

slashragnarok 2010-11-03
2   slashragnarok 7 years ago

constipation
sir ive a problem of constipation n im using nuxvomica since two years i changed the poten

hiadeel 2010-11-01
3   cancerian007 7 years ago

nerve pain
I have a trapped nerve in my left elbow.The pain is very sharp. nothing helps it. I am try

billyboys 2010-11-02

During Coughing few URINE drops come out
Hello Doctors. My wife she is 44 years whenever she has coughing few drops comes out. Plea

RKGupta 2010-11-02

Poliomyelitis
This infectious disease, involving especially the tissues of the central nervous system, p

Piles or Haemorrhoids
This is a fairly common condition and may cause considerable pain and distress. There is a

Surgical and Dental Operations
These events hardly come under the category of accidents but they inevitably involve injur

Measles
This infectious fever, also known as Morbilli, should be avoided if possible. Not only is

Indigestion
This term denotes disorder in the digestive functions sufficient to cause discomfort. It m

Hiccough
This curious and unpleasant affliction is due to a sudden in¬voluntary jerky contracti

Herpes Zoster
The common name for this complaint is 'shingles'. It is ascribed to a virus identi

Herpes Labia lis
This affection, commonly spoken of as 'cold sore', is a frequent accompaniment of

Heart Disease
The heart is a very remarkable and a very wise organ. It knows how to relax and, if beatin

Headache
Headaches which persist, grow worse and incapacitate call for expert investigation. Headac

Fibrositis
This term has for long been a favourite diagnosis label in ailments associated with sharp

Fever
The fact that the temperature of the body is raised above normal is usually an indication

siloutec 2010-11-04

vitiligo, Anti vitiligo oil, vitiligo skin patients in USA, Uk , Canada , Australia
Anti vitiligo oil is famous product in all over the world especially in USA, UK, Canada, A

vitiligooil47 2010-11-04

Eye Affections
Any serious trouble in connection with the eyes must always receive the most expert care a

Earache
As mentioned in the section on accidents, ears must be treated with great respect, gentlen

DiphtheriaŚ(see Sore Throat) Dysentery
This term is used when stools are extremely frequent, accom¬panied by much pain and te

Sprains
Sudden twists and turns may wrench, disrupt, or damage liga¬ments or 'pull' a

Spinal Injuries
The spine may be jarred or jolted by a fall and this may some¬times lead to rather per

Diarrhoea
Normally by the time the contents of the digestive tract reach the terminal portion, or re

Croup
This alarming suffocative attack occurs in young children of two to four years of age. It

Cramp
Cramp is due to a violent spasm in one or more muscles, often in the calf or the sole of t

Cough
A cough is usually the result of some form of irritation affecting the air passages, such

Corns
These thickenings of the skin, with a central and exquisitely pain¬ful core, are usual

Constipation
In this connection it is most important to realise that to insist on a bowel movement ever

Colic
This type of pain is caused by violent contractions of the muscular walls of tubular organ

chronic Stress and Anxiety, tensions
I have extreme chronic Stress and Anxiety, tensions and fears. I can not absorb any thing

arazas 2010-11-04
1   arazas 7 years ago

Colds
Much time, money and ingenuity have been expended in the search for the 'cause' of

Cholera
This dread disease may be mentioned in case prompt action should be called for overseas in

Chilblains
A chilblain is a vascular accident. An originally rather sluggish circulation in an expose

Chicken-pox
Although this malady may present a very constant symptom picture, yet from the point of vi

Carbuncle
A carbuncle is an area of septic inflammation below the skin and in this way differs from

Erectile dysfunction
Helo evry1.i'm 19.suffering 4m erectile dysfunction. I had a good erection a yr ago b

morshed 2010-04-11
8   drahmedaslam 7 years ago

Acne plz plz help........
Hi i am 22 year male (student) and suffering wit acne for the past 4 years over the cheeks

mani babar 2010-10-20
11   Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago

pain in right side
patiant age is 35 years . he is plumber, and do work often in wells. sudanly he felt pain

greatdajee 2010-11-03

alum-phos
Hello, my homeopath gave me this remedy that I cannot find anywhere on the internet. can

lilyell 2010-11-03
4   lilyell 7 years ago

dr reckeweg products - r21 / r23
I have a question about Dr Reckeweg's products. My Dr has given me R21 and R23 for my

Henna 2010-06-28
17   brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Ear Infection
Hello I hope someone can help. My 3yr old has had 2 colds in the past two weeks. The sec

Thank-You 2010-10-02
11   Thank-You 7 years ago

Boils
A boil results from septic infection of a hair follicle or one of the other numerous pits

siloutec 2010-11-03

Gum receding
Hello Dr.kadwa i took the prescribed medicines for 15 days, but I could not find any chang

Shwetanga 2010-11-02
8   Shwetanga 7 years ago

UTI problem
My MIL is diabetic and is suffering from repeated UTI for past 2 years. she did had a stro

saidee 2010-11-03

anybody know where Punkaj Varma has gone
The last post I made was on the 24 of oct.The title'I have started Pankaj Varma treatm

ruffe 2010-11-03

Pilonidal Cyst
Hi Pankaj, I am researching this for my husband. I have read many of your threads regard

remolina 2010-11-03

Thiosinaminum and Macular Pucker/Scar tissue removal instead of vitrectomy
Hi I've been diagnosed with a rare eye disease FEVR Familial Exudative Vitreo Retinop

jboy1 2010-11-03

Wetting pants in day time and waking up with fear in night:6 yr old boy
My son aged 6 has the following main problems a. Often wets his pants in the day time, is

hemmy 2010-11-03

Joe, need your help again.
I don't know where to turn. We got new berber carpet and my cat keeps snagging her na

Dawnnoelle1045 2010-11-02

Feet and Lower Leg Itching!!!
Hi, For the last three or four months, I'm having a lot of itching on my feet and lo

slashragnarok 2010-11-03

Scalp Sores From Salon Foil Highlighting
i feel like a complete idiot, but it's done so i can only try to address the problem.

samikirk 2010-10-27
7   samikirk 7 years ago

Bladder neuropathy
My husband is suffering from statin-induced bladder neuropathy which presents as urinary r

bcohen217 2010-11-01
3   bcohen217 7 years ago

nightfall
m 20 year old n suffering from nightfall sinc from 2yrs. i dont mastribuate but still it h

cocomax 2010-11-03

Irritable bowel syndrome
My mother is suffering from alternate diarrhoea and constipation.Acidity and flatulence ar

jayanta.mukherjee 2010-11-03

The end in sight to abort the common Cold Virus
An important news release was made in the world press yesterday November 2 that a breakthr

Joe De Livera 2010-11-03

Toe nail fungus in child
My 4 year old daughter has a slightly distorted large toe nail. It is becoming detached fr

rania1403 2010-11-03

Suffering from solitary rectum ulcer
Dear Doctor My name is Auditya,I am 27,5.8' height,medium personality. I am sufferin

audi6683 2010-11-03

erection problems
Im 25 years old, last 3-4 years I have had an erection problem I over did masterbation fr

falcon420 2010-10-21
1   falcon420 7 years ago

Enlarged tonsils
Iam 23yrs old female having enlarged tonsils from childhood. I get frequent sneezing and c

shat24 2010-10-20

Tinkling sensation on palms
My 78yrs old mother has developed tinkling sensation on both her palm. She is an artheriti

kajal22 2010-10-08

BoooBooo : Osteoporosis And Women
Osteoporosis refers to a disease, wherein the bones become fragile and more likely to brea

booobooo 2009-08-24
5   booobooo 7 years ago

A homeopathy wonder
In last year July my father (he is 72 now) had Open heart surgery in New Jersey USA. As i

girilal 2007-12-22

Body Odour
Im posting this for my husband.He has very strong body odour .Kindly suggest some medicine

sonalika 2010-09-06
5   sonalika 7 years ago

Joe: Re the arnica Q remedy
Hi good morning, I just read alot of your posts on arnica and coconut oil for hair loss..w

lonely10 2010-09-28

hepatitis b
Detected 2-3 years back while donating blood. Consulted aelopathic doctor in 07/2009. Pres

arunkant2002 2010-11-02

please someone help me!
Hello first of all I want to say that I was taking Pulsatilla and Kali Bichromicum for my

nonu54 2010-08-13
7   nonu54 7 years ago

hepatitis b
having hepatitis-b . detected while donating blood 2-3 years back. Consulted Aleopathic do

arunkant2002 2010-11-02