Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 766 767 768 769   770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777    Next >>>

requesting help from a DR - left leg pain - heel & arch of the foot
suffering from intense dull pain in the left heel and in the arch of the left foot (only)

Bhelp 2008-12-19

testis problem
Dear All, i am 28 years old due to excessive masturbation or may be due to other reason my

ur_companion 2008-12-20

period stopped! pls help..
hi! i am 28 years old and my period has stopped since last 3 months.. i was taking contrac

navanak 2008-12-20

Alcohol remedy
My mom drinks a lot, wants to stop but I am not sure if you can call her an alcoholic sinc

Lisichka 2008-12-19

please help me! itchy skin at gorin area
hi. i 23 and living in singapore, i came across this website while ssearching an answer to

NOVEL 2008-12-20

falling hair
Dear doctors: I just found on the internet a homeopathic formula to avoid falling hair.I d

agrios 2008-12-15
4   agrios 9 years ago

About Coca
Common name:Erythroxylon coca,Divine plant of Incas Natural Order:Lineae Habitat:South Ame

Zahid)2 2008-12-20

teeth bleeding
I am having a bleeding in my teeths from around a year now. I have no pains but only bleed

neeleshsadh 2008-12-20

High pulse rate
I am 26 years old,weight 78 kgs hight 5ft 6 inch. i am suffering high pulse rate normally

neeleshsadh 2008-12-20

who can save my baby girl
My 1-year-old daughter got it one month ago. I applied steriod cream, but seems not work.

flyyellowstone 2008-12-19
2   flyyellowstone 9 years ago

cough
Hello sir, My mother is around 55years old and nowadays she is facing serious cough since

Ebad Anjum 2008-12-20

Herbal Extraction Group Inc--leading manufacturer of herbal extract & essential oil
Herbal Extraction Group., Inc is a market-oriented and research-driven manufacturer and ma

eventian 2008-12-20

buy essential oil, contact Herbal Extraction Group Inc
Most of our essential oils are extracted using the Super Critical Fluid Technology. This i

eventian 2008-12-20

Herbal Extraction Group., Inc. Add:7th Floor, No.10 Building, 288# Shaoshan Road, Changsha

eventian 2008-12-20

Dr.Tahira ---- In Malaysia
Dear Patients, I wasn't able to visit forum and didn't replied to your emails

Dr Tahira 2008-12-20
1   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Restless Nature
I ama 21 year old college student from western India staying in Hostel. I would like to kn

Youngandrestless 2008-12-20
1   mazharmhm 9 years ago

livewell
I made post about two months ago about dosage recommendations for getting cysts to open up

livewell 2008-12-20

Grey Hair Problem
I am 48 yr lady, I have problem of lots of grey hair and frontal lobe of head. Hair color

water1 2008-12-10
1   harsha 9 years ago

who can save my baby girl
the eczema is almost conttolled by moisure day and night. but last month, 8 days after rec

flyyellowstone 2008-12-19
4   mazharmhm 9 years ago

Homeopathy together with acupuncture
Hello dear friends I have 2 questions 1-Is it a good idea to use homeopathy and acupunctu

pilotreza 2008-12-19
2   pilotreza 9 years ago

thining of the hair
hello all ive just joined up and id like to say how great this website is. i was wonderin

Asmah Khaliq 2008-12-18
3   Hasnat 9 years ago

My Case once Again
Hello all, After so many trials with homeopathy, I wanted to seek someone's advic

thekind78 2008-12-20

Does anybody know why my question dissapeared from the forum?
On dec. 5th I posted 2 questions and soon received answers from dr. a.kamal and dr Sukhdee

hannad 2008-12-20

Right side Hernia
I m suffering protruding right side hernia below abdomen (Scrotum) since last 20 years or

Santosh44 2008-12-18

Cough and Cold for both Mom and Baby
I am 31 yrs old and my son is 17 months. Both of us have been suffering from a very bad co

abba14 2008-12-17
5   abba14 9 years ago

homeopathy chat?
Are there any homeopathy chats?

Lisichka 2008-12-19

Please Read
I am going to take Sepia 30c tomorrow, as prescribed by my homeopath, but after reading th

Lisichka 2008-12-16
2   Lisichka 9 years ago

Pilonidal Cyst
Hi, I have a Pilonidal Cyst for about 5 months now. It drains and then shuts up often. Al

rajsiddy1980 2008-11-17
6   PANKAJ VARMA 9 years ago

Eczema
Hi Am 27 years old. I came to know that am having eczema by homeopath. I am suffering wi

march_24 2008-12-19
1   faisal qureshi 9 years ago

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
To Mr. Pankaj Varma In fact u have no right to call any body fake or something like that.

ans31 2008-12-19
1   PANKAJ VARMA 9 years ago

aggravations
what are some examples of sulphur aggravations?

iwayne 2008-12-19

5 year old with constant allergy symptoms
girl 5 years old average hight average weight (slim & very lean) good appitite perfect

ontheprairie 2008-12-19

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
To Mr. Pankaj Varma In fact u have no right to call any fake or something like that. I can

ans31 2008-12-19

About Rumex Crispus
In Rumex the cough will come on at 11 o'clock whether the child is asleep or not.

Zahid)2 2008-12-19

Chickenpox - Prevention after exposure.
Hi, Our 4 month old baby who is 5.5kg was in close proximity (not touching) to another ch

Wookiee 2008-12-19
2   isha_dr 9 years ago

who can save my baby girl
the eczema is almost OK by moisure day and night. but last month, 8 days after receiving m

flyyellowstone 2008-12-19
1   maheeru 9 years ago

cure block heart atrries with out opration in home.
cure block heart atrries with out opration in home. one cup lemon juice. one cup galrlic

isha_dr 2008-12-19

water bags on eyelids
I have fluid retention on my upper eyelids, and late and scanty periods. Please advise tre

shellfish 2008-12-18
3   shellfish 9 years ago

seborrheic dermatitis
i m 26 ,male . i have sd on my scalp. i lost lt of my hair. i have inflammation on my scal

iqbaljhd 2008-12-18
1   asimsh1 9 years ago

leg pain - right heel & arch of the right foot
suffering from intense dull pain in the right heel and in the arch of the right foot (only

Bhelp 2008-12-19

plzz... plzz... plzz... help me
Dear All, i am 28 years old due to excessive masturbation my penis is too small 3 inches i

s4sahil 2008-12-17

Dearest And kind Doctors, Please give me some kind advise.
Dear Sir, Please take a look to my brief History.I am 29 years old p

AsimKhan 2008-12-18

bent penis treatment
sir,i have bent penis .I dont have any pain at all &and also other problems .Iwant to

jagadishwarayya 2008-12-18

sepia or what other remedy
If sepia helps with the emotional levels for menopause - ie. mood swings, depressions etc.

greenarrow 2008-12-18
5   greenarrow 9 years ago

Voice loss and thyroid nodule - condensed
I need some help in regard to my recent voice loss. I get sore throat, maybe twice a yea

deafs81 2008-12-18

Voice loss and thyroid nodule
Hello, This is a long and detailed post, and thank you for being patient enough to read it

deafs81 2008-12-18

Which remedy?
My 6 year old son fell sick last night. In the evening he was totaally ok. After 4 am he s

Maria&boys 2008-12-17
3   srisri 9 years ago

Important topics for some doctors
Some doctors say,'Oh,we will have a remedy for cancer someday,'having in mind only

Zahid)2 2008-12-18

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
To Mr. Pakaj Verma. I have been taking that essentia aurea (gold drops) from schwabe from

ans31 2008-12-17
1   PANKAJ VARMA 9 years ago

Height Increase ?
I m 24 yrs old n want to increase my height. can it b possible.My height is 5.3 and i try

Umesh Kumar 2008-12-18

Suffering from tinitus
I am suffering from tinitus since last one and half year in left ear.It is very worse in e

vineet123 2008-12-18

increase height
i am 23 yrs old girl and my height is 5'1.i have been rejected twice because of my he

megha16 2008-12-18

mother facial hair problem
my mothe raged 50+ is having facial hair problem due to hormonal changes (menopause effect

katchmeat 2008-12-18

del
del

einstein0072004 2006-02-18
5   willsa43 9 years ago

Childern Height
I have two kids, girl 8 yrs and boy 3 yrs. They both look short in height when compared to

asimsh1 2008-12-18
2   isha_dr 9 years ago

attention doctor mahfooz
Dear Doc Mahfooz. I am 30 years old person, I were mastarubating twice a day untill i got

malang 2008-12-18

anaerobic bacteria - oxygen
I would like to know if there is a remedy that can kill anaerobic bacterias (bacterias tha

maryam 2008-12-18

low back pain
i have back pain every morning on getting up.after passing stool it goes away...sleeping o

chunchun 2008-11-14
6   kevinbrown 9 years ago

Canine tore cranial cruciate knee ligament
Dear Friends: I am hoping someone can help. I am traveling (with my dog) at the moment, an

EILEENHARR 2008-12-18

Forum
Dear Sir, I am suffering from Lichon Planas on the left lower of my tongue. I am attachin

mmaqbool 2008-12-18

need help from any accredited certified homeopathists please!!!
I'm a patient under care of another homeopathic doctor in Canada. I really need some

SnugglyGuy 2008-12-17
5   sarup 9 years ago

Infant with an ear infection
My 3-month old daughter developed an ear infection (right ear) with a fever of o 102.2F. T

preslava 2008-12-17
1   srisri 9 years ago

Milk allergy : stomach upset
My daughter is 8 years old. Since past 4 weeks, she is having loose motion after having mi

nirlay 2008-12-17

Hypothyroid
I am new to homepathy and I would really appreciate some help from the gurus for my proble

francesa 2008-12-16
1   francesa 9 years ago

deleted
deleted

stevelord 2008-11-30
4   stevelord 9 years ago

copd
both my parents were tb patients. I also got treatment for tb some 30 years ago. but sinc

smanimdu 2008-11-11
15   raphaeloliveira 9 years ago

case of diabetcs
Dear doctor Thanks for ur great forum My story I am 40 years old male 102 kg 187cm 3 year

arabaltmed 2007-12-18
20   arabaltmed 9 years ago

Pre mature Ejaculation
i am 32 year old and maried for one year. my Problem is that when i start the intercourse

alipk 2008-12-16
3   alipk 9 years ago

tooth pain
I have fillings in my cavity. It is a deep cavity.The doctor put pulp cap but i am getting

phyworld 2008-12-17

Heart enlargment / cardiomegali
To. Mr. Pankaj Verma Thanks for reply. My symptoms are: shortness of breath, especially wh

ans31 2008-12-16