🔍       Basket Empty

Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 780 781 782 783   784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791    Next >>>

Prevention of Chickenpox
Hi, I am 35 years old and my wife is 16 weeks pregnant. My son was infected with chickenp

VS_LKO 2009-01-10
1   VS_LKO 9 years ago

Stress, Anixty
Age 27 Male Single Nature: Imaginative and ensitive Compassionate and kind Selfless and u

arazas 2009-01-11

How can I take Nux Vomica in this condition?
How can I take Nux vomica in such symptoms. genitals; male; erections; frequent; genitals

image 2009-01-11

athlete's foot
According to my astrological chart, as a Pisces I'm supposed to have foot problems.

suncrystal 2009-01-10
2   suncrystal 9 years ago

Severe anxiety, paranoia, etc. caused by antiviral drug. PLEASE HELP.
I started taking the drug Cytovene (ganciclovir) as a child (around age 10) for viral ence

milkmilk 2009-01-11
7   sorahamsha 9 years ago

HELP!!! stomach ulcer and mouth ulcers
I have had stomach ulcers for a long time and nothing seems to work for me, and recntly I

roberta 2009-01-11

Crohns Disease
I have been suffering from this illness for most of my life, Cam you help please? Cheers,

carmwoman 2009-01-11

Aconite
I've been prescribed Aconite 30c for panick attacks. I read on the internet that Aco

Lisichka 2009-01-10

help!!! please for my chicken
Hi, The problem is 580 layers (hen) of 1500 (placed in hall typed room) died suddenly wit

Shwe Wah 2009-01-10
1   csprakash 9 years ago

Complete Name
What is the complete name of China Q.? prompt reply will be highly appreciated.. thanks

image 2009-01-10

Uveitis
I have Posterior Uveitis. i have taken steroids but with no success. I would like advice

Yousef 2009-01-10

Help me to increase my height
Hi, my name is kumar, am from pakistan. My height is 5'4', but i want to raise my

Kumar54 2009-01-10

penis size
Hi, i am 30 yrs old and next month i am going to marry. i have used to masturbate in pas

jay906 2009-01-10
4   csprakash 9 years ago

Cat with Urate Bladder Stone
Cat has a urate bladder stone. Peeing blood and peeing frequently. Suggestions on homeop

mpurchases 2009-01-09
1   orian 9 years ago

geographic tongue no fun for son
since age 5, now 11 yrs old worsening 1 yr+, sore patches over most of tonguerarely clears

searchingmum 2005-05-28
12   jakydyl 9 years ago

"sprained" ankle?
Buck, my significant other, wore a shrunken pair of wool socks for a couple of days and se

suncrystal 2009-01-10

Acute Pancreatitis
I have had two cases of Acute Pancreatitis. Both times it was during a period when I was e

axil9 2009-01-09
2   axil9 9 years ago

keratin for hair loss
HELLO: I am new here this is my first post on this forum, I am searching for a homeo medic

a_mahi 2009-01-10

dear Dr. Deoshlock,sameervemani,pankaj pls help
Dear Sir, I had put in my symptoms on ABC forum but have till date not received any ans

pramod bhardwaj 2009-01-08
1   csprakash 9 years ago

Diastolic BP High
Today I was on the walk and stoped after walking around 3 KM to just check by BP. It was 1

prahman 2009-01-10

Help needed urgently with name of medicine
My 2 year old has speech delay.We live in USA.We have a family homeopath doctor in India.

bhow123 2009-01-09
1   csprakash 9 years ago

Homeopathic medicines during pregnancy
About me: 1. Sleep pattern and details of any recurring dreams. Regular 8 9 hours of

ssvr2009 2009-01-07
3   maheeru 9 years ago

Experiance 2 share??
HI 2 all docs of this forum 2 all students,2 people whoz reading my e mail.. Do u have ex

fahadkhaan 2007-10-22
2   monali 9 years ago

Effusion in suprapatellar bursal
Hi All, I had joined gym. where i did cardio excersise and injured both my knee. MRI repo

vit_vivek 2009-01-09
3   Zahid)2 9 years ago

sensitivity to noise, acne, anxiety, grief, introversion
Hello, I am looking for some guidance on what remedy to choose for my symptoms. One sight

PDXgirl3 2008-10-27

stomach ache in the morning before school
My son who is 16 started getting stomach aches before school. He said that it goes away a

sindym 2009-01-08
2   sindym 9 years ago

Plzzz anyone help.........
I need help as one homeopathic practitionar diagnosed me of having dryness in mucous membr

amandeepsingh 2009-01-01
13   Zahid)2 9 years ago

Enlarged Tonsils
I am 51 yr old female who has had since childhood, one enlarged tonsil on my right side.

arthursmom 2009-01-09
2   Zahid)2 9 years ago

Weak Eyesight
Hi there! Please help me to get rid of my glasses. I tried my best to do so, but failed. I

Glassy99 2008-12-20
6   Zahid)2 9 years ago

How long to avoid toothpaste
I´m treating a chronic condition using homeopathy. I know that you should avoid pep

Lexi80a 2009-01-09

Calcium tabs for teeths..??
Hello Doc, Can you pls suggest me any calcium tabs, actually my doc(dental) told me to ta

amitymahajan 2009-01-09

Food Allergy + Excema in Child Help !!!
Hi, My daughter aged 2 has exzema since 4 months of age and is quite severe. She has been

deepikama 2006-06-20
5   cudzoo 9 years ago

throat problem?
my throat has been dried and itching. what should i have to take?

farsi 2009-01-08

depressed anger, sexually very weak
From the past 10 years the problems begin as with general lack of confidence which further

wherrerr22 2008-12-15

Remedy for Warts
I am suffering from Warts for about one year. These are, Cauliflower-like warts which itch

Abdur Rouf 2009-01-09

dog sudden blindness, incontinence
my australian terrier (20 pounds) is 5 years old, has suddenly gone blind (3 weeks ago. ve

jujujoint 2009-01-07
4   orian 9 years ago

green potty
My 1 mth old son is going green potty. Please advie me that what can i do/ Thanks

vatsi 2009-01-08
2   vatsi 9 years ago

Tooth sensitive to cold
I have one or two molars on my lower left side that have become extremely sensitive to col

levijean 2009-01-06
2   levijean 9 years ago

Hair fall problem
I have severe hair fall and the hair is turning grey in very rapid rate. Does sulphur can

aparnakol 2009-01-08

Please explain potencies
No one has been able to explain this for me. CM is supposed to be more potent than X. CM h

whitecrow82 2009-01-08

Prostatorrhea
Hello I've had prostatorrhea and pain in the prostate for 6 months. I beleive this is

whitecrow82 2009-01-08

High sugar (396 ppbs), high triglycerides (750)
Dear friends, I am sure I have many, some may be doctors! Please advice / commiserate on a

debonair 2009-01-08

sirr plz help mee
respedted doctors, i m still waiting for response from ur side...... and i m deeply waitin

shyam kumar 2009-01-08

Buzzing feeling in the head
Hi, my wife is having a buzzing feeling on the right side of the head. She says that it co

bhpl01 2006-09-06
2   reesalaurin 9 years ago

Son is loosing his teeth very fast.
My 6 yrs old son has lost 3 teeth already and another one is wiggling . His gums are not

nikkikumar 2009-01-07

can i wait for the surgery
hi i have a problem with the hernia.it is from my birth and am 26 now.am able to feel the

syedsfayaz 2009-01-07

methadone withdrawal
I need help with this problem . If anyone knows something that can make me feel a little b

mommie908 2009-01-07

Remedy please
Hi, My feet and finger swells and feels heavy,during summer,or whenever it is hot.like go

keera 2009-01-06
4   keera 9 years ago

feet ,hand and head numb
Hello i am diabetic for 20 years my suger level syai at 9/10 in the morning in february 20

Dsingh1 2009-01-07

Lycopodium
Does anyone know if there are side effects due to taking lycopodium?

peas3 2003-12-06
9   raj3108 9 years ago

Severe migraine with eye ache
Hello everyone. i am a 23 year old guy. i have headache on top of the head as well as for

garena_addict 2009-01-07
1   drsajid 9 years ago

Toddler Tantrums (2)
Would someone please be kind enough to explain to me how to dose chamomilla 6c. I have a h

desertrose 2008-02-26
5   crimsonrosalie 9 years ago

Problem of White discharge
Hi.. I am ria. I am suffering from white descharge from last 10 years. my age is 29 years

riarock 2009-01-07
1   gopal18 9 years ago

HIGH Blood Ferritin Level
I am grasping at straws.. does anyone have this problem and is there a homeopathic help?

lp1044 2009-01-06
2   lp1044 9 years ago

Various problems
Dear Sir/madam, Im an adult male. I have the following problem areas. Hope to find some

Rogintel 2009-01-07
1   Rogintel 9 years ago

Reconsulting Dr. deoshlok sharma
I followed your suggestion here - http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/162980/. I feel a l

aryandelhi 2009-01-07

Pilonidal Cyst - help!!!
Hi, I've had a pilonidal cyst since 1 year and 10 months ago, I developed it during

peter84 2009-01-01
8   PANKAJ VARMA 9 years ago

Psoriasis on my eyelid
I have had psoriasis on my scalp for years but a few weeks ago I got a spot on my eyelid,

ziazen 2009-01-07
1   ziazen 9 years ago

seeking remedy for facial psoriasis, please help!
Greetings,I am new to this forum, have read many threads. But I am now more confused to wh

happy missy 2005-10-07
28   ziazen 9 years ago

Rumbling under left rib cage.
I can't seem to find anything about this on the internet. I have not yet seen a doct

Crystal Ann 2008-12-24
5   Crystal Ann 9 years ago

Anal fissures and an underskin anal wart
i have been suffering from fissure which occurs every month even if my stool is soft may b

comsite 2009-01-07

congested 3 month old
hi i have a congested 3 month old son. he has no signs of cold and just a little cough, bu

happy2009 2009-01-05
1   mazharmhm 9 years ago

Scalp hurts
I'm 42 years old, and for the first time ever, I seem to have dandruff, but I'm

jennifr1966 2009-01-07

Recurring Yeast Infection due to Antibiotics
Hello! Can someone please help me. I get recurring yeast infections due to the antibioti

wadia 2009-01-05
2   wadia 9 years ago

Please tell me the solution of Hair Problem
Can u tell me any medicine to control white hair..my 50% heads hairs are white and it is i

venu_resoju 2009-01-06

Thrush in 9 month old infant
Hi We are on our 2nd round of thrush. My son (or I) contracted it first when he was 7 mon

kittykim 2009-01-06

Doctors please help
I took Syphillinum 1m three months ago for OCD, migraines, and eczema. After I took the r

Lisichka 2009-01-04
2   sorahamsha 9 years ago

Bulimia/Migraines
I am currently trying to help a friend. She is brunette, 35, overweight (all her life, mai

kairos 2005-05-25
5   hesslei 9 years ago

Antidote
How do you antidote Syphillinum 1m with nux vomica 6x? Do you take it ones?

Lisichka 2009-01-05
2   Lisichka 9 years ago

Echinacea
Hi all Which Echinacea do I buy for a child? And how much do I give them?

shellnelliot 2009-01-05