Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 799 800 801 802   803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810    Next >>>

gastric,acidity & indigetion
Dear Sir I am 25 yrs unmarried boy Suffering from GASTRIC PROBLEM from 3-4 yrs I feel lot
moitra83s 2008-09-02

hyperbilirubinemia + nose blocked+ high BP
age 35 y male , suffering from gilberts / hyperbilirubinemia (2.4) and high BP (130/85) fr
jitendrapdil 2008-08-29
1   jitendrapdil 9 years ago

Thalamic Pain Syndrome
Are there any one who knows about any remedy for Thalamic Pain Syndrome (Post-Stroke Pain,
troja 2008-08-23
4   troja 9 years ago

doctors please help
hello i am 23 yrs old and about to get married. my problem is that my fiance is 6 feet whe
vidya5544 2008-09-02

gynacological issue...need help..multiple theories
Hi, I am 26... and i need help... Pankaj.. after reading all the posts hope u see this...
jeniferm 2008-08-27

prostate inflammation due to overmasturbation
i am 23 years old and suffering from overmasturbation symptoms.i am a thin guy and underwe
rohit0507 2008-08-27
5   rohit0507 9 years ago

Dr Deoshlok, Mahafooz, Sajjad Please help !
My sister is 61 years, lost her husband only six months back, no issues, had Adeno carcino
kns_3 2008-09-02

homeopathy and allopathy.can we use at the same time.?
while under homeopathic treatment can we use ant other system of medicine like allopathy,u
sadiqglb555 2008-09-01

Agnus cast 30
Dear doctors I am 31 year old and recently got married. I have lost desire for sex (libido

malik_n 2008-07-17
16   malik_n 9 years ago

breatfeeding and trying to conceive
my husband and i are trying to conceive baby #2 but i'm still nursing my 2 yr old son
misty06 2008-09-01
3   alex proctor 9 years ago

How many remedies
I know this is an impossible question to answer exactly, or possibly even estimate... but
Summerlander 2008-09-01
4   Summerlander 9 years ago

Hi My mother who is 78 years old has shingles. Left-hand side of trunk coming under the
concorde 2008-09-01

Taking 2 different remedies together
Hi, can anyone tell me if it would be harmful for to take 2 different remedies together (s
alanlua 2008-09-01
1   gopal18 9 years ago

Crohn's, stricture help needed asap
My son age 22 has had Crohn's disease for 6 years. For the past 2 years, he has refus
j2006 2008-09-01

Dr. Murthy / Dr. Sameer, Could you plss help ?
My 10 month old daughter's left eye seems to be a little smaller than the other one a
armada 2008-08-13
7   armada 9 years ago

WHat are antidotes?please mention the list of antidotes
i want to know how many antidotes are there which stop or reduce the working of homeo medi
sadiqglb555 2008-09-01

Adenocarcinoma, operated three years back now reappearing !!
All doctors !! My sister is 61 years, lost her husband only six months back, no issues,
kns_3 2008-09-01

Back problem
More detail on this 1. Main Issue: Herniated disc L5-S1; frequent tightness and occasiona
Back problem 2008-08-31
2   deoshlok 9 years ago

pain on the inside right shoulder blade
Hi everyone! I want to let you know that the pain left for a few days and brought me much

Johanne 2007-12-11
40   Kurly 9 years ago

fibroids.. plz help !!!!
my mother was diagonised with fibroids.. here are the scan reports.. uterus size : 129
ganeshdwaraka1 2008-08-29

Extreme anxiety, need help
First sorry for my english, my symptoms:anxiety,panic attacks, when I get anxious, my hand
Sinchi 2008-08-31

irregular periods
DEAR SIR i am 21 years old girl.my problem is late menses.sometimes it will not come for m
mynas18 2008-09-01

polycystic ovarian disease
DEAR SIR i am 21 years old girl.my problem is late menses.sometimes menses back only after
zaami 2008-09-01

taken together?
Is there a list of single remedies that should never be combined or taken at the same time
Summerlander 2008-09-01

avena sativa q
what is the main purpose of avena sativa q?
subhashis 2008-09-01

Hi, Can somebody help, I woke up two days ago with pain on my right foot toe (thumb). Th
RajanTX 2008-08-31

Eczema & Carb Calc - Swelling all over body
Hi, My daughter is having eczema, after 3 months, we are taking homeopathy. the homeo dr
bmanoj 2008-08-31

left shoulder + arm + neck pain
hi i have unusual stiffness in left arm left shoulder face left side it goes to jaw and l
mycosmos113 2008-03-18
5   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

I am interested in learning more about homeopathy constituions. Where can I study this?
lclark 2008-08-31

Fear of Birds - Ornithophobia
I have always have had a fear of birds. My mother said that when I was a baby I woke in t
lclark 2008-08-31

medicines to increase height at age of 19
I am a guy of 19 years.My height is 5ft2inch.I have got a healthy body & a fairy look.
Soumitra 2008-08-30
3   dr pervaz 9 years ago

is cholesteotoma curable with homeopathic medicines -urgent
Hi all docotor , I am willing to know is cholesteotoma ( I am suffering from of inner ear
rohit92601 2008-08-31

help for 9 yr old daughter
Sameer, I have not yet given the lachesis as I am waiting the 5 days as you suggested. I
annlivi2000 2008-08-31

inflamed ear (left)
I've had my left ear inflamed for almost a year. I feel pressure, as if i was on an a
florinha 2008-08-29

Persistent thoughts of old age/death
A female aged 65 in comparatively good health is constantly nagged by thoughts of old age
hpadda 2008-08-30

Sneezing and running nose.
sir, I am suffering from sneezing and irritation in the right eye. My right nose is bloc
balarajreddy 2008-08-30

Post herpetic neuralgia
I developed shingles on the right side of my face from the forehead to the upper lip in Ma
kakuzi 2008-08-30

Who is likely to strike/hit?
What constitutional type is most likely to strike or hit a person in anger during an argum
ruth45 2008-08-30

Vomiting in 11 months old baby
Hi! all, My daughter is 11 months old and was 2.2 kgs at birth.She was SGA ie small for ge
sharada 2008-08-30
3   sharada 9 years ago

lot of tumor in each part of body
I had only one tumor before 3 years just below my ear.but after merriage in 2004 ,the tumo
raj_fr2001 2008-08-20
4   raj_fr2001 9 years ago

Arnica after surgery
My homoeopath suggested talking 5 30ch pills after doing my heart surgery last week on Thu
mesastou 2008-03-25
2   mesastou 9 years ago

3 long-standing illnesses.
Hello Dear Doctors, please help. My facts: 1.Age: 21, date of birth 22/01/1987 2.Sex: M
v-man 2008-08-28

Patient: Male Age: 22 Living away from family on montains area for studying. Gastric prob
marana 2008-08-29

how to take homeo medicine......need help
Drs plz give me guideline on how to take homeo medicines. i was told to take sarasap
sarath 2008-08-28
1   tendercity73 9 years ago

multiple sclerosis
i have ms for 15 years, my bigest problems are spasticity in the legs, bladder problem and
ykonstan 2008-07-25

frequent urination
i am 33 y male , sugar is normal, wt 68 kg , normal diet, pl. advice medicine for quick ur
mguptapdil 2008-08-29

Celular phones and conservation
Any comments about conservation of hom. meicines and celular phones.I meant the minimal di
Albert 2008-08-29

Is there a homeopathic remedy for a chalizon? Many thanks.
eddieb 2008-08-29
1   shireezbreezy 9 years ago

sluggish adrenals? insomnia
Female, 33 years 4. Married 5. weight 121 6. Height 5'4' 7. country Canada 8. cl
nden1 2008-08-29
1   nden1 9 years ago

picky eater childs
How can you address with homeopathy childs that do NOT want to try new foods or are very p
METOU 2008-08-29

what is the difference between 3x decimal and CH potencies?
florinha 2008-08-29

Is Hepatitis C cureable in homeopathy?
hi all doctors i am male 32 and a patient of hepatitis c. since last 3 years i want to k
Fahad_ici 2006-08-04
6   tabeeb 9 years ago

is homeopathy failed ?
my friends daughter suffering with cerebral ataxia.doctors said its not curable.are homeop
tabeeb 2008-08-29

Influenzinum / Bacillinum
I have been reading the past threads on using Influenzinum 200c and Bacillinum 200c as pre
HiddenJewel 2008-08-29

How to proceed ?
Hi, I am new to this forum. Can i post any medical problem here at the forum to seek for
mr.gaurav.sh 2008-08-28

Breast lumps
Dear Rishimba I posted for some help regarding sore breasts and a breast lump in left bre
liliy7 2008-08-28

multiple lipoma
Dear Doctor, Please tell me what will the dose and potency of baryta carb fo multiple lipo
bhakri 2008-08-29

For Dr.Gavini Murthy garu!
I have used ferrum.phos 6, as per your advise for one week completing today last dose. sh
ksreedhar123 2008-08-29
1   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

Hair fall, itchy scalp
Hi I am Ranjan, 26 years old.I am facing a bad problem of hair fall. It is falling at a ra
ranjanbanik 2008-08-29

Breast lump
Dear Dr Tahira I am 50 years of age, and I have a large lump in my left breast. It aches b
liliy7 2008-08-28
1   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Fissure After diahorrea
Hi, I am already external hemorrhoids suffering patients and treating myself with homeopat
comsite 2008-08-29

Dr mehfooz : plz reply....
HEllo Sir, iam a24 yr male from india. i have been severly masturbating from the last 2 ye
sadiqglb555 2008-08-29

Sores On My Scalp
I had these sores on my scalp for over 5 years... I was treated for everything, psorisis,
downdixie 2007-05-06
5   mariarussell 9 years ago

Fish Oil Supplements
Fish oil contains EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Both EPA and
Woolmer 2008-08-29

over masturbation.
hello. i wanted to ask that i started masturbating at the age of 12 and still going on. i
hussey23 2008-08-28

bladder empties, then drips considerably
I am 77 years old, and noticed lately that when I urinate, I have a steady stream for most
eddieb 2008-08-28

Effect of Nux Vomica on male genitelis
Hi, I was not aware of existence of such forum, I read it in some of the website that, n
G1979 2008-08-28

Kidney Stones Question
Male-35 Years old This past Saturday I was standing in the Living room. I was completely
casanova 2006-08-07
2   Jenagain 9 years ago

Suggestions for homeopathic college needed urgently!
Hi all, I have been sick with a severe viral infection, made worse by MAJOR iatrogenesis a
Laura Justine 2008-08-27
2   Laura Justine 9 years ago

NightFall Disorder
Hi dear I m 25 Year old Guy ....i m facing Nightfall disorder from last 1 year i havnt ni
sadzoom 2008-08-28