Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 804 805 806 807   808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815    Next >>>

3 yr old with asthma problem
My son is 3 & 1/2 yrs old and he has developed so called Upper Respiratory disorder(in
dallasMom 2007-10-30
10   manonmars 9 years ago

Acne on chin
Hi. I am new to homeopathy so I am not sure what all information you will need. I scanned
tanyar1024 2008-08-13
1   faisal qureshi 9 years ago

crohn's disease
I have had intense cramping and pain throughout my lower abdomen and also constant diahrea
ruchis 2008-08-13

Feeling empty and unable to talk
I could really do with some advice. I have been married for 7 years and with my husband f
moppet 2008-08-13

Dr. Mohla please help
Please refer to the previous post: http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/144329/ I'm u

sumindervirdi 2008-05-24

Fear and Health
Hello doctors, I am male, 30 yrs, height 5 ft 5 in, weight 80kg.I have some problems that
taimor 2008-08-13

Homeopathic Pulsatilla for Cold
Pulsatilla (Wind Flower) is a homeopathic remedy for advanced stages of a cold with profus
cutewikki 2008-08-13

is there a remedy out there for me ive been to specialists, doctors, had antibiotics you n
denmacs 2008-08-13

Fibromyalgia or what?? Please help.
My Doc. says Its Fibromyalgia, I don't agree. I have a history of sickness and feel l

Balwinder 2008-07-24
17   Balwinder 9 years ago

cell salts
Is it bad to take cell salts like Nat Phos for long periods My anal fissure is almost cure
ktsuda 2008-07-29
12   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

My 2 1/2 year old with asthma, allergies,a dn eczema has been on Medorrhinum for over a ye
britneyyonder 2008-08-13

Hi, I developed a pterygium on right eye. I read Zinc Metallicum is good to cure it. I hav
mar1ana 2008-05-28
7   deoshlok 9 years ago

Homeopathic help for mercury/lead poisoning
Hello, What would best homeopathic treatment to naturally eliminate excess mercury and le
glowingsoul 2008-08-13

PLease help me...I am desperate
I need advice from a doctor. I am a male, 19 yrs old, and I have gynecomastia(mild) with n
Victor101 2008-08-12

Potency information required...
I am in confusion with potency. can anybody tell me the difference between potency which i
us_phy 2008-07-28
2   eternalmonotony 9 years ago

abscess reforming again
i had an abcess in lower abdomen in february, got it cleared by operation. again it formed
nalin prabhat 2008-07-07
5   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

Sir what is the remedy for Hiccups(yekkillu)
Anand123 2008-08-12
3   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

Attn: Dr. Mohla
I have: 1. Dark Circles around eyes (Very Dark) 2. Burning under the feet 3. Constipation
rasheedmalik 2008-08-12

Asthma - anyone please help me
I am a female, 50 years old. 1. Although I have not done an audiometry test, I feel tha
Attitude 2008-08-08
1   Attitude 9 years ago

Chronic non bacterial prostatitis(pelvic pain)
I got bedridden with intense left sided testicular and rectal pain in April 2007. The main
ramanavaish 2008-08-12

Higher potency and trituration simultaneous
Can natrum sulph or any other medicine be taken both in 6x trituration and 30c simultane
balarajreddy 2008-08-12

Dear Dr Mahfoozurrehman
Dear Dr Mahfoozurrehman it is my grandmother who is suffering. She is unconscious and tota
Anand123 2008-08-12

Dear Mr Mahfoozurrehman, my grand mother is suffering in the last stages of her life with
Anand123 2008-08-12
3   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

Adhesions, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic infection
I had an ectopic pregnancy (tubal) which was diagnosed early, in the 4th week of pregnancy
shanthijpr 2008-08-11
1   shanthijpr 9 years ago

Asthma and gastritis
Sir what remedy can be used for severe asthma with gasping in breathe and breathe assisted
Anand123 2008-08-12

Is there nobody out there to help!
It is the third time around! i sure am in agony due to super-active Kleoids. Please read m
Amjad Faizi 2008-08-12

Ars Alb Vs High Blood pressure
Sir if Ars alb is used for asthma does it increase or decrease blood pressure
Anand123 2008-08-12

Plusing Method
How to use two remedies in plussing method? Sir, if two remedies are indicated in additio
Anand123 2008-08-12

Acidum Phosphoricum is awesome !!!
I would like to share my own experience with this forum. i had been complaining of torn li
don_1 2008-08-11
2   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

Interesting homeopathic software
I have just browsed the internet searching for homeopathic software and I have discovered
David Bryce 2008-08-12

Help! Arrythimias
I am really at my wits end. I have a couple of arrythimias where my heart will skip beats
myangel 2008-08-11

unable to stop dreaming
I fall off to sleep but I am dreaming the whole night long. I dream of something or the ot

sadhna 2008-07-05

Asthma after dinner
Hello all, I had a fairly hearty and rich meal last evening. It caused me horrible dyspne
thekind78 2008-08-11

Son will NOT take bottle
My 5 1/2 month old son is exclusively breastfed. I have to be out of town overnight in fe
mullek79 2008-08-10
6   tochitra 9 years ago

Schuessler Salts
I would like to mail some Schuessler cell salts to a friend who currently resides overseas
perro 2008-08-11
2   perro 9 years ago

PCOS problem persists after having kids
Hi, im 34 year married 3 years ago, my menstral cycle was irregular from the very start wh
illlady 2008-08-11

Healing Mucousal damage to the stomach
Anyone know a good homeopathic remedy to heal muscousal damage to the stomach caused by al
John2008 2008-08-11
1   thekind78 9 years ago

advice from Dr.Mahfooz required again....
Hello Dr.Mahfooz Reference to your previous advice for hair falling... http://abchomeopath
us_phy 2008-08-11

Swelling & itching
Age = 35 years Area of body affected and when: For last 6 months, Getting spot (swelling
shyamjha 2008-08-11

How to take Arnica 30x for Type 2 Diabetes
I am a Type2 diabetic. I am taking pills and some vitamin supplements. I have just came to
monsoon_rain 2008-08-11

hii my condition started about three months back wid me feeling dizzy after having my meal
shivaa.rana 2008-08-10

Books for sale
I have a 10 pound box of books on homeopathy for sale. They are published by Jain, and are
k9friend 2008-08-11
1   achandra 9 years ago

Noise in ears / Blocked ears
Dear Everybody, I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this condition:
skobsie 2008-08-08

Dr. Tahira - please help, many thanks.
Dear Dr. Tahira, Please take a look, thanks. I am 39 yrs old asian male, married, very h
dizzyman2008 2008-08-03
5   dizzyman2008 9 years ago

e: cold sinusitis From ktsuda on 2008-08-09 I am copying below a thread and wish to know
ktsuda 2008-08-10

Hypothyroid and Spongia
Hi all... I have a problem and that is weight gain Just off late after getting my Throid t
mundur 2008-08-10

hair loss,
i am 27 years old, male, i have a problem of hair loss specially my fore head has become a
khuram 2008-08-10

Binge Eating
This is my first post so I apologize if I am repeating any posts. I am a 24 yr old college

emyeil 2008-07-13

Want to avoid a root canal - Help!
I recently went to the dentist after many years and was told I had decay in two upper righ
JenK39 2008-08-10

cold sinusitis
my son is 8 years old. of late he has more colds.the symptoms are 1.irritation of nose.2.s

ktsuda 2007-11-27
13   ktsuda 9 years ago

Ear canal stenosis
A lady 65 yrs old is using hearing-aid . The canal diameter of her outer ear is narrowing
ranjandr 2008-08-09

Severe hair loss/ Scalp sensitivity in Teen
I have some extreme hair loss all over my head. I'm 18 years old i lead a fairly act
skatesforcandy 2008-07-27

need urgent advice...dengue fever
my daughter (13.5 years) has been diagnosed with dengue. the platelets havent dropped . a

moddy 2008-08-09
21   moddy 9 years ago

Pain in Right front top of head
hi i am 26yrs old male and already treating myself for hemorrhoids from a homeo doc. but c
comsite 2008-08-08
5   comsite 9 years ago

Converting liquid doses back to dry doses
One of the most interesting things I read in the Organon is Hahn. assertion that there is

aske123 2008-08-08

Where to find "Drinks fall audibly"?
I know I have read this somewhere and now I can't find it. Would someone please help
ruth45 2008-08-08
3   gavinimurthy 9 years ago

aplastic anemia, pulmonary hemosiderosis...
My daughter was diagnosed at age 3 with idiopathic aplastic anemia. In September of 2007 s
Aleeyah 2008-08-09

Urinary tract/Overactive Bladder
I am looking for remedy for my urine problem. I am just 30 years old and I have Unire Urge
Junaidyasin 2008-08-08

Best 50 remedy kit (advice)
I am looking at getting a 50 remedy kit and would like suggestions of the best ones out th
mommyto3cuties 2008-08-09
1   aske123 9 years ago

Hi i think i have epididymitis, i know i have i am a male 31 years and 5 feet 9 inch tall
hale93 2006-10-02
3   juan herrera 9 years ago

Avascular Necrosis of femeral head
I am 44 suffering from Avascular Necrosis of femoral head, diagnosed 3 months ago and was
dilipghadi 2006-07-17
2   serfraz 9 years ago

errecrtion problem
I m 38 years old started masterbustion from 14years on ward. now i have errection problem
prakash5 2008-07-19

Where are doctors...????
in my first thread nobody reply me...where are doctors....can any doc pls reply me or help
amitymahajan 2008-08-08

Chronic Urticaria
hey. i have suffered from chronic urticaria for the last 3 years and i'm current
DanielHowie 2008-06-11
5   jiten19 9 years ago

Information about nux vomica inimical with ignatia & zinc met
I have read that nux is inimical with both ignatia & zinc met. I have a combination h
Zelda29 2008-08-08

constitutional remedy
Dear doctors, Could someone help me find my constitutional remedy??? I am suffering from
armada 2008-08-08

Tendons not flexible
Hello, I am training karate from 15 years, but I am still not stretched and can not make
AlSab 2008-08-08

A lady 60 age. history depression from the birth of her child 30 years back. some years ba
hisam 2008-08-08
1   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

personl problem
Hi all the professional doctors in this forum. This is the second post Iím posting in this
niceguy1234m 2008-08-07
1   niceguy1234m 9 years ago

Warts Treatment
I am 37 years old and I am suffering from reddish warts on my few ( very few) and innumera
savinirs_22061971 2008-01-08