Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 810 811 812 813   814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821    Next >>>

Scar/patch after boil
Hi, a few months ago, I had some very painful boils in my right leg (what is called 'B

aske123 2008-06-25
15   aske123 9 years ago

possibly acute poisoning
Hi all, help me find out what homeopathic remedies would help with the symptoms I have. Di
sarahlee 2008-07-15
1   srisri 9 years ago

plz reply my fast about calcarea carbonica 200c
I bought CALCAREA CARBONICA 200C to cure my stuttering and i using it for the first time
medo8000 2008-07-15

How to treat a retarded child
Dear Doctors One of my friends has a retarded child. His age is 9 years, but with his phsi
znaeem51 2008-07-15
1   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Split Urine Stream
I am experiencing split urine stream since i passed a stone which was 6 mm in size..?
Sagheer 2008-07-13
5   Sagheer 9 years ago

kidney stoney
I have a stone in my left kidney about 31mm*15mm. Kindly let me know is it possible that i
lakhanpal 2008-02-17
5   lakhanpal 9 years ago

Dr.Rishimba....... Headache.........pl suggest dosage
You have prescribed me CONIUM MAC 12C. But in the stores SBL 30 and 10 M doses are availab
freindlyurs 2008-07-15
3   freindlyurs 9 years ago

pimple on nose and redish area on the front of nose
I am having pimple on my nose for the last two years. am now 22 years. Frontal area becom
MCKAUSHAL 2008-07-14
1   Dr. Rakesh Km Lko 9 years ago

under arm rash
It's really getting painful. Very red. Any help please? I can hardly move my arms be
hmetoo 2008-07-15

ulcerative colitus 5 year old daughter
my daughter who is 5 now has had ulcerative since she was 3. I have tried all kins of med
sarab 2008-07-07
4   sarab 9 years ago

remember that im a relax guy
pouya gorji 2008-07-14

My 20 months old boy has autism-like behavioral (stop talking at 12 mo, poor eye contact,
paty_avila 2008-07-14

i think hyperhirosis
Hi im pouya 23 years old_male im living in iran_tehran in has dry weather i have got so si
pouya gorji 2008-07-14

Injured foot
Hello, My mom was in the kitchen and the pressure cooker fell on her left foot and now her
hammad76 2008-07-14
2   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Tinnitus-Lycopodium-Dosage Question
My brother has severe tinnitus. Roaring and buzzing in ear and hearing loss due to that.
searchin 2008-07-14
2   Myprob 9 years ago

Previous Accutane user (ACNE)
Hi, I am 25 years old.I was diagnosed with Cystic acne but it seems mild compared to anoth
beanz 2007-09-23
2   deto1 9 years ago

pain in testis
Hello doctors I am 42-years old I am suffering from testis pain for the last few years an
hussain fayyaz 2008-07-11

deviated septum
Hi, Is it possible to correct a deviated septum in the nose using homepathy?
renault 2008-07-14

breast enhancement
m 20 yr with slim health. bt only i hve small breasts..can homeopathy help increasing the
shwets_102 2008-03-10
5   shwets_102 9 years ago

Dr Deoshlok help pls
Pls help me with the problems of my child.he is 12 yrs old and is very hyperactive and lac

sonu_mumbai 2007-01-29
13   shwets_102 9 years ago

Eye smarting sensation & teeth crown decay.
Present Age: 30 Yesterday night I took Murc. Sol (10M) one drop & now feels the impro
mati 2008-06-25
3   mati 9 years ago

Yellow Fever Vaccination
Hi there, I was hoping to get some advice from all the experienced homeopaths out there.

stickyfingaz99 2006-11-22
14   maheeru 9 years ago

how to increase my breast size
hello iam sapna from lhr. my age is 23 years. my problem is my breast size is very short.
sapna_a 2008-07-06
5   shwets_102 9 years ago

Penis Problem
Dear All, i have very severe problem, i am 26 years old due to excessive masturbation my p
analyzer_981 2008-05-20
3   analyzer_981 9 years ago

Upper Eyelid Retraction
Which remedy is advised for upper eyelid retraction caused by Graves Eye Disease?
Myprob 2008-07-14

Premature greying hair
I'm 37yo, Chinese male, lacto-ovo vegetarian. Have had premature greying hair since m
kkhaw 2008-07-14

Overweight dog
What homeopathic remedy is good to help weight loss in an overweight dog? I'm curren
kkhaw 2008-07-14

transverse myelitis
I was diagnosed with transverse myelitis about 9 months ago. I now can walk (was paralyzed
hmetoo 2008-07-14
2   hmetoo 9 years ago

Homeopathic Remedy Dosage-Graves Eye Disease
I have been taking Spigelia 30c for 7 days, 3 pellets 1X per day, sometimes 2X per day, fo
searchin 2008-07-14

breast enlargement.
I want to increase my breast size.Now i am having only a cup size.I am planning to use Sab
kallepallirao 2008-06-19
1   kallepallirao 9 years ago

stiff neck
i am a 37 year old short, lean male. two days back i developed a painful stiff neck on the
pcthahir 2008-07-13
1   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

internal pressure in left eyeball
i have a desease called uveitus, which manifests in my left eye, it is an immune disease a
ph1950 2008-07-13
2   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

grey hair on head and white beard since 4 years
Dear Doctors, I have grey hair since 4 years on head and since one and half year i am get
ksreedhar123 2008-07-13

DR.Deoshlok Sharma
Sir,my mother aged 55 years,has formed a lump on the right side of the breast.We went to u
Helpseeker 2008-07-13

Help needed to cure my acne problems
Hi, I am a 35 year old female living in India. I have an extrememely bad outburst of cyst
guma55 2008-07-12

Can i used Damiana Q?
Hello drs: i posted a msg but did not get answer...i m married for 2 years but yet did not
Ahmer 2008-07-06

Sexua Weakness
Hi I am 35 and single but feeling sexually weak and have little or no erection...I also fe
Sagheer 2008-07-12

peni shrinkage and stiffness problem
Hi Everyone, I am about 26 ,single, facing some problems regarding sexual health.I hope s

shsunny 2008-04-11

postherpetic neuralgia
i,m suffring from post herpetic neuralgia in my left eye.light hurts, most of the time wit
devagral 2008-07-13

all doctors kindly help
I am 18 yrs of aged girl Problem is that i had dandruff for many years. Now this dandruff
shadow 2008-07-12
3   shadow 9 years ago

mother's milk disagrees
please can any one help me. my baby(5 months) is not at all interested in taking my milk.
bhavamalinijps 2008-07-12

Nervous 13-year-old girl
Our daughter is a picky eater, a high achiever, and says she always has a stomach ache. S
dtdean 2008-07-12

rash under arms
I would like to find a cure for rash under my arms. I only use salt for a deodorant. Tha
hmetoo 2008-07-13

ear infection
my hussi has ear infection after swimming. he says water entered into the ear. pus and blo
bhavamalinijps 2008-07-12

high cholestrol
my mom is 62 years. she has high cholestrol, bp and diabetic. can anybody pl suggest homeo
bhavamalinijps 2008-07-12

Post Cardiac Surgery
I was put under the knife in early 1994 at Heart Center, University of Columbia, NYC, USA.
Captain Faizi 2006-08-18
2   hamidwas 9 years ago

Cardiac Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation
Hi there! Can any one help me out. I am having above mentioned problem with gastic reflux.
hamidwas 2008-07-12

help with chilblanes
ph1950 2008-07-12

Mixing remedy in syringe
I'd like to be able to mix a valerian remedy into a syringe to give to my friend for
HorseLover73 2008-07-12

Diabetes Help
Hi All, Sorry if this has been posted recently. I wanted to get some advice on the best

charlie123 2008-06-29
13   srisri 9 years ago

Repeated Misscarages(Really Upset)
i am 25 year old married for 2 years got 2 times misscarage in 3rd month,got DNC, i used
Rabia 2008-07-10
4   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Blockage of fallopian tube
My wife's both fallopian tubes got blocked by scare tissues due to tuberculosis. (as
anusom 2008-07-12

PART 2 Why the thyroid gland is not functioning - Obesity and the rest of it
This is the second last instalment of the Earlier posting on 'Why the thyroid gland i

Alexthink 2006-08-01
15   Alexthink 9 years ago

please help chronic flatulence
first of all i want to say that i used to be a chronic sinusitis patient and took numerous
nano2009 2008-07-11
5   nano2009 9 years ago

desertrose 2008-07-12
3   desertrose 9 years ago

Antidote.. how long before next remedy pls??
Hi Could someone enlighten me on best period of time to await from antidote of remedy to n
desertrose 2008-07-12
1   desertrose 9 years ago

The Explanation; why people get sick. Why we get sick? Why my child is sick! Why this has to happen to me?

Alexthink 2008-01-17
20   Alexthink 9 years ago

a word on arterioslerosis
All sicknesses are caused by stress. Arteriosclerosis is a disease that needs to be dealt
Alexthink 2006-07-19
6   Alexthink 9 years ago

All our Problems - Stress is part of being HUMAN
Stress is part of being Human Everything has two sides to it including thought. A feel

Alexthink 2006-08-04
13   Alexthink 9 years ago

Lies, lies, lies...
Lies, lies liesMany times I have written about stress and the result it has on our body an

Alexthink 2005-11-24
17   Alexthink 9 years ago

birth stress - something mothers should know
Many people have asked for remedies or solutions to help the suffering of their young chil

Alexthink 2005-12-03
27   Alexthink 9 years ago

Please help: Severe dandruff
Dear Doctor, I have severe dandruff from last 17 years. Started with hair then to eyebro
amukihsa 2008-06-28
5   amukihsa 9 years ago

phlegm problem.
i am having problem with phlegm in my chest and it really disturbs me a lot. i dont smoke
quashiga 2008-07-11
1   srisri 9 years ago

dry mouth/palate
Dr Mahfooz, I had posted on this foum regading dry mouth/palate. YOu also had mentioned s

mj061205 2008-06-17
13   mj061205 9 years ago

Chronic ear infections - 12 months old
Hi. My 12 month old son has been suffering from ear infections for the past five months. W
littlefinn 2008-07-08
10   Dr Tahira 9 years ago

Kidney stone.
I am 39 years old. I have 16 mm stone in the left side of the kidney, as a result of which
ogdvan 2008-06-27
3   ogdvan 9 years ago

Potency in wet dose
I have read in this forum about wet dose (the remedy soluted in 500 ml springwater). I won

troja 2007-11-02
16   desertrose 9 years ago

i had been on depro injections for nearly 4yrs & stopped in may this year. i had been
LINDA75 2008-07-11

Side effects of GA General Anesthesia
My wife went through a C-section around 2 weeks back. I had given her Arnica 1M and Stap 1
tjalal 2008-07-11

What dose of Sulphur 30c
What dose of Sulphur 30C do I take for vulvar and anal itching? I have it in liquid form.
lizbeth76 2008-07-11