pilonidal abcessi have had a pilonidal abcess 7 months ago and had an open surgery about 6 months ago. but the wound hasnt healed completely yet and the pilonidal abcess has come back and the doctors has recommended another surgery. its not an abcess yet but it has come back i am on the antibiotics at the moment. i would not like to have a another surgery done and would like your help on this. thankyou
haran2007 on 2007-01-26
You presented your detail is ok but it is not enough or fit for homoeopathic treatment I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / so Gesture are required for homeopathic treatment. So please send me your following details given below.
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area.
Dr. Deoshlok Sharmas credentials
♡ deoshlok last decade
Also fill up Dr. Deoshlok's questionnaire.
♡ PANKAJ VARMA last decade
5 55 kg
6 5 ft 8
9 pilonidal absecc
10well it has come back a week ago
11 non diabetic
16 well at the moment there is a bit of pain but nothing unbearable. it has only just come back again but if nithing has been done it will come back again.
17 i can feel a bit of pain.
18 i am not able to walk or sit normally.
19 it just gives u a bit of pain every noe and then.
26 my father had the same thing although not as bad and didnt need operation.
27 i am university student.
28 dont work
33 not possible
haran2007 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.