≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

penis elargement 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis Elargement

Hello! is there any remedy in homeopathy for penis enlargement if yes than wats its name and NO
  mikmak9 on 2007-01-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Do not think about enlargment think about stiffness/hardness for which you can take yohambinium Q
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks for the input but i am really looking for the homeopathic medicine for enlargement
mikmak9 last decade
please buy Sabelserilota-Q take 10-15 drops thrice a day and take olive oil one teaspoon and put 15 drops of the above medicine in it and have a light message at night time for 10 to 15 days and report.

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Thanks alot Doc.
mikmak9 last decade
Im 20 yrs old. im having small hydrocele at the left one. I dont have any pain.But it has a little bit swelling. Kindly help me with a remedy
sri920 last decade
your question is not clear please give full details. I think left one is always smaller than the right howoever, if it is too small than give more detail.

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Im having swelling on the left side. But i dont have pain. But some times i'll have pain
sri920 last decade
Please take Rhodandrum-30 for a week and report.

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
what is the difference in youhimbinum q and youhimbinum 6x potency.
which potency is used for best result and 12 years old cases.
khurramkausar last decade
Q-means mother tinture
6x is a potency form

in ur case Q is more beneficial. Please go ahead

Dr. Mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dear Dr. Im 26yr old. I do have small penis as 3' when erected.When I was young as 15 I heard that if you stretch it continously it will grow upto some extent one day. Since than im doing n each time im doing its as getting mastuburated n i was ejacuating. Now, im in such a condition that even if i just hold my penis for a minute it starts ejacuating. NOW MY PROBLEM IS SMALL PENIS,ERECTILE DISFUNCTION AND NOT HARD. Im afraid to get married. Please advise any medicine.
lavender04 last decade
I have tried Extagen and it helped me to enlarge my penis on an inch.
Jadanio last decade
Dear Doc , i m also facin the same problem , please help me out , i am having ma penis of only 3 inches when fully erected , i m afraid for my future , i beg u please help me or give me your phone no. i`ll tlk. 2 u personally , i can`t discuss this problem even with my parents , i feeel embarasses now u can only do something , please help me out
mannuueng last decade
kindly also tell me the medecine after thet use my penis size becom atleast 6''. i m so woried. present my penis size 4.5'' when erect.
plz plz plz tell me medicine which is avavilable in pakistan.
moon143 last decade
pl do jeleq exerecise 5 min 3 time daily and use lyco 1m weekly dr ahmed
drahmedaslam last decade
what is jeleq excercise?
zafer_sm last decade
for your case pl use diamina yohim sabal all in Qs mix 5 drops of each medicine and take in little water 3 time daily after every meals and try to get original male lion fats mix with olive oil and apply as local application it will mor better if you do jelq exercise 15 min daily dr ahmed
drahmedaslam last decade
Dear Doctor,
One of friends has a problem of very small penis. He told me that the size of his genital organ in Standing position is 2 inches. Because of this he is not marrying and his guardians are forcing him for marriage.
Request you to tell me the best remedy.
memorable1979 last decade
hii am 24 my penis has been titled from the left side do suggest me medicine i want to get it straight
rommy last decade
All penises are tilted to the side. There is no such thing as a straight penis.
helpmeplease last decade
are u sure cause sometimes i think its really bad to have twisted penis but i have heard that if ur penis is not straight ur sex life will be hell is that so..??except that my penis is fine and can u also tell me if i hav to increase the size of my penis
rommy last decade
Dear Dr. Im 26yr old. I do have small penis as 3' .its posible 6-7inch.pls tel me homeopathic medicine for enlargement .
joony last decade
pl use sabal q 5 drops 3 times youhimb q 5 drops 3 time daily repot after on emonth
drahmedaslam last decade

is it possible to increase the size of testicles. I have 5.5 inches penis but small testicles.

ramheight6 last decade
my pein is 3 inch
pls dear dr help me
nnnomann last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.