≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Penis Elargement 104


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

penis elargement

i am 24 years old male.i am masturbation at the age of 15
-penis is bent to left side and
also became thicker as it used to be 3 or 4 months before.
-size of penis is decreased as it used to be 4 months before.
-bent to left side.
-vain are also visible.
-also lost hardness.
please help me and let me know any harmless remedy to get my size increase till 9 inches and other things get normal.i am feeling so disturbed due to all these things as i am going to married after 3 months
[message edited by Abi awan on Tue, 10 Jul 2012 20:17:21 BST]
  Abi awan on 2012-07-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
no one is replying me please dr's help me n tell me about my problems solution.
Abi awan last decade
please doctors reply me about my problem.i am very disturbed due to these things please help me out
Abi awan last decade
NO remedy to enlarge your penis.Better keep it very rigid and it is more importanat.
paraman last decade
so what should i do for this?
Abi awan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.