High blood pressureA few questions, if you don't mind answering I'd be v. grateful.
Is it normal for a woman going through the menopause to have a fast heart beat, palpitations? It goes up 104 or 105 a lot.
Also, my brother has high blood pressure. (He is 25 years old) His cholestral came a little high, but he's cut out junk food and tries to go to the gym reqularly to exercise, but his blood pressure still comes high sometimes, usually only the bottom reading. usually between 85 and 95 sometimes even 100. He looses his temper really quickly. Also my fathers side of the family all suffer from high blood pressure. He is also a little overweight by 7-8 kilos. The readings usually come high in the mornings the rest of the day they are not as high as the morning reading.
Midwhori on 2007-02-22
You presented your detail in not enough or fit for homoeopathic treatment I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / so Gesture are required for homeopathic treatment. So please send me your following details given below.
6. Height .
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
The best treatment for -------------- is the acute pain remedy combined or followed up by the constitutional remedy. Sometimes the constitutional remedy is all that is needed.
that however needs a good, complete history for proper evaluation and analysis to come to a remedy. If you haven't found a reliable professional homeopath to help with that, I'll get back after the 28th of August.
Right now, I'm just to busy to even complete analysis of my own pateitns....
dr. deoshlok sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
Ans: Normally it happens in some case but not in majority.
Your brother is so young,please arrange to get his complete examination, tests for evaluation of cause of HBP. I suggest for him a very remarkable medicine which will normalize his HBP and heart palpatition, i.e. Craetagus-Q
try him 10 drops twice (mor & evning) for 15 days and report.
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.