help with asthmai have adult onset asthma. no symptoms until 4 years ago during my last pregnancy.
now it seems to be getting worse. triggered by the slightest congestionor cold. i have been tested for food and enviormental allergise i.e. pollen, mold etc. all came back negative.
normal colds usually turn into bronchitis and occasionally pneumonia.
is ther anything that can help me get better?
isa4110 on 2007-02-24
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♡ rishimba last decade
patiend id: female, 41, real estate manager, no smoking, no drinking
1-shortness of breath. coughin at onset. usually triggered by congestion. sometimes can be triggered bu chemicals i.e. bleach, ammonia
2- fibroids, anemia caused by heavy bleeding from fibroids
3-i become acutely aware of my mortality with asthmatic episodes. results in deep thought and sometimes leaves me feeling blue.
4-chest tightness. unable to breathe freely or take deep breaths. coughing. also must be as stationery as possible symptoms will worsen upon exertion.
5-was diagnosed at age 19. was a smoker at the time. quit when i was 23. only thing i can remember is when i was about 7 or 8, my mom and i were using gold paint for an arts and crafts project and i broke out all over my face to the point of distortion. the dr's dignosed me with hives. said i must have had an allergic reaction to the paint. never had any problem since then.
6-usually in the evening before bedtime.
7-usually triggered by congestion. sometimes can be triggered bu chemicals i.e. bleach, ammonia
8-i belive my menses does play a part in my asthma. i have noticed the past few months that at the onset of my menses i get mild to moderate symptoms. also if i get extremely emotional over something especially accompanied by crying i tend to experience symptoms.
9-it comes and goes i haven't really noticed any particular time of year or seasons.
10- i do tend to be moody but ususlly just before or after my menses. i am a perfectionist. i do have a very stressful job.
a-thunderstorms tend to make me nervous especially if there is heavy rumbling
b-i am a very private person i will ususlly turn to my faith and pray if things get really tough the only person i tend to talk to is my sister.
c-i do not like a lot of noise.
d-i do bite my nails and talk to myself a lot!
e-i love my freinds the few i do have; i love my family and children;i love my husband, just wish we could have more quiet time together.
11-i do not dream of anything repetedly.
12-i crave sugar and carbs and dairy products i.e bread, milk cheese butter. i love vegetables. i am not a big meat eater.
16-more usually from my head especially when sleeping
17-have 2-3 bowel movements daily. type varies. normal texture can be compared to that of mashed potatoes.
18-i do not sleep well at all.
usually no more than 5-6 hours a day. i prefer to sleep on my stomach
20-no unusual symptoms or feelings
21-currently on advair 250/50 have been on for 3 years i want to get off badly. have had some muscle soreness, muscles spasms especially in legs and some numbness in hands and feet. not sure if these symptoms are related to medicine.
22- mom had congestive heart failure, diabetes. sister had lupus. i do get regular check ups and thank god i have not had any problems.
23- 5' 5', 205lbs, appearance is very neat, conservative, no makeup. minimal adornment.
24-cycles are not normal due to fibroids. heavy bleeding and excessive pain for 1st 72 hours. clotting also. strong mood swings just prior to and directly after flow begins and ends.
isa4110 last decade
if you note improvement, wait for the improvement to stabilise and then take ARS ALB 200C every third day for two weeks.
if you dont see any improvement with ars alb, come back here for an alternate remedy.
♡ rishimba last decade
1. [Female Genitalia]Tumors:Cysts:
2. [Female Genitalia]Tumors:Uterus:
3. [Respiration]Asthmatic:Hives, from:
4. [Chest, Lungs, Bronchia and Cough]Asthma:After hives; with shortness of breath and oppression of chest on inspiration; worse in cold weather:
5. [Asthma]Difficult ailments from:Suppressions:Hives:
sergiorvil last decade
if its a case of suppressed hives..apis is the right remedy.
please try as suggested if ars alb fails.
♡ rishimba last decade
But I do not agree with Apis-6c which may aggrivate her mensuration problem. For that I suggest FRAXINUS AMERICANA-Q 10 drops thrice a day in a little water in addition to Ars.Alb.
♡ Mahfoozurrehman last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.