≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Chicken PoxKeloid Scar



Posts about Chicken Pox, Keloid Scar

tissue salts for chickenpox12Got rashes like chicken pox3Chicken Pox1chicken pox2chicken pox3Chicken pox5Red /Black spot and marks due to chicken pox3overdose of rhus tox 200 and pulsatilla 200 for chicken pox1chicken pox1low libido after chicken pox11


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

remedy for keloid scar from surgery, chicken pox, pierced ears?

Can someone advise me on what to take for my scar problem?
Lg, raised, dark pink scar from surgery near left arm pit; deeper fibrous feeling scar from surgery on left breast, slightly pink; arm pit scar hurts occassionally if I lean on it a certain way; both about 1 1/2 yrs old.
Flat, skin colored scar from chicken pox on chest area, very small, about 20 yrs old.
Fibrous scar behind left earlobe from peirced ear, skin color, about 15 yrs old.
Very self-conscious about look of scars.
  tweety on 2007-03-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
try kali iod 30c three times in a day for a 6month and report me.
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Hello Dr Deoshlok Sharma,
Thank you for your reply.
I read the description for the remedy you suggested. Could you please explain how it will work w/ my condition? I saw a few other postings for keloids suggesting silicea, graphites, lachesis, to name a few. None said kali iod. I'm new to homeopathy and would like to understand more before I make a purchase.
Thank you.
tweety last decade
Tweety, You asked for advice and a professional homeopath with years of experience gave you one. Then you want him to explain why so you can learn more about homeopathy.

If you are going to question his suggestion, then don't ask for help. If you don't like the remedy suggested, then don't take it. And if you want to learn more about homeopathy, then get some books and study it.

Best wishes,
ruth45 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.