Frequent cough .Dear Dr ,
I have son four and half year old. He has frequent coughmainly in the morning . Also he gets fever and cold very frequently . When he was born ,had good height ,now his height has reduced like he is now 30percentile . He is intelligent in his classand very active. He is very picky eater. Could you please advice any medication for his problem . One doctor adviced me baryta carb for him , should I give him. Thanks
anon1234 on 2007-03-10
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♥ rishimba last decadeHello Rishimba ,
Thank you for your reply.
The main suffering of my son is frequent cough and runny nose. Cough is usually during the night and early morning. He gets fever very easily .
2. Physical suffering is one I notice pot belly.But his doctor is its ok.
3. Mentally , I feel he is little hyperactive and easily distracted .
Other thingsI have noticed that he is very emotional , sensitive , cry when we scold him .
He is doing very good in school . He eats very less ,likes to drink milk only . His sllep, bowel movement , urinary habits normal.
anon1234 last decadeas what you have written about your son, baryta carb will NOT be suitable to your son.
you should give him CALC PHOS 200C one dose every 3 days in the morning for some 3 weeks.
he will develop immunity against cold and have overall improvement in health.
if no response in next two weeks, you may come back and fill the case sheet so that a constitutional remedy could be suggested.
♥ rishimba last decadeDr Rishimba ,
You advised to my son calc phos 200C but I have calc phos 30C pellets . Can I give this
medicine ,if yes then how much should I give him.
anon1234 last decadeyou can give CALC PHOS 30C one dose everyday for some days till you find a change in his mentals and eating habbits.
maximum for a week.
♥ rishimba last decadeHello Dr.
I have been giving my son Calc phos 30c , 5 pellets everyday since Friday. He is not able to suck them instead he chew them . Is it ok.
I have not noticed any change in his problem.
anon1234 last decadeI am 34 years old , been suffering from chronic sinusitis , Allergy, and multiple misccariage .
For my chronic sinusitis which is there for 4 years I had many courses of antibiotic but no improvement.
I have allergy for the last 7 years and allergic to dust mites , grass , cat , dog and pollens . I had taken 2 years course of anti-allergic shot also all kind s of allergic medication.
also I had 3 miscarriage . One was abnormnal but 2 had normal biopsy reports.
all my misscarriage happened in 7 or 8 weeks time . I don,t have other problem like thyroid or any genetic history in my family.
One homeopath has prescribed me medication for my problem .
. IGNATIA AMARA 200C 2 dram pallets take 3-4 pills once a week for
2. ALETRIS FARINOSA tincture, 4oz. Take 10 drops in warm water in morn
noon + night
3. FERRUM PHOS 12X 125 tabs
4. CALCAREA PHOS 6X 125 tabs
5. NATRUM PHOS 6X 125 tabs
For steps 3-5 take 1 tab each, in warm water at 10am and 6pm.
Is it ok to take all medication.
anon1234 last decadefor your son, the remedy will help him gradually. if you can get CALC PHOS 200C, better to give him a few doses of it for lasting effects.
for yourself, i think you need to take a constitutional remedy to overcome your sinus.
if you need a treatment here, please fill in the case taking sheet in detail.
♥ rishimba last decadeI have ordered calc phos 200 for my son.
anon1234 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.