Frequent allergic Rhinitis + Cold + Cough + FeverI am having this problem for last 10 + years.
Recently I have had this problem 4 times in last 2 months (may be because of winter)
I got all the reports done and Doctors say I do not have any allergy.
Here are the details as expected by this forum
1. Describe your main suffering?
Allergic Rhinitis. Reccurant Influence, cold, cough
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Cold with both the noses blocked. Sometimes only one nose is blocked. Generally its the following cycle - "Rhinitis followed by cold and fever followed by cough"
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I want to get rid of the suffering immediately
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I want to get rid of the pain immediately and start feeling normal again. I keep trying various remedies to get some relief.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I cannot connect it to any event. But I have been suffering for past 10 years.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Generally at night time. Aroung 9-10 pm
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Aggravate : Cold/dry weather, Cold drinks, raw vegetables, raw friuts, fruit juices, ice creams, Curd (always worsens), butter milk
Ameliorate : warm/humid weather, warm drinks, resting
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I dont think always. Sometimes it happens because of stress.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and Humid weather is better
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am very restless and easily offended. I do not show my feeling outside. My legs are constantly moving. I dont like to argue. I get irritated a lot especially at traffic.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
If its first time, I start getting symptoms of rhinitis/cold
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
My legs are constantly moving. Restless.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I care about my family. At emotional level I don't feel my feelings are being reciprocated.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Someone following me and I am running.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Crave for: Sour / spicy / sweets. Lot of carbohydrates. I like to eat.
Aversions: less satisfying food - like eating raw fruits only
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More. I sweat more on Neck.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal. Stool is soft. But I have to go 2-3 times. Mostly in the morning.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep for 6-8 hours. I prefer sleeping on stomach.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No. Of late I am okay with it.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I feel more intellegent than others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Lycopodium 30c/200c (gave some relief but short lived - lyc 30 aggravates the symptoms)
Nux vomica / Merc Sol / Drosera / Bryonia / Ars Alb (I generally start experimenting a lot but nothing seem to work)
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I look chubby. My height is 5'7'' and weight is 84 Kgs.
golubholu on 2017-01-17
Calcarea Carbonica 200C.
HOW TO TAKE THE REMEDY:
Please take three doses. Just three doses. Not daily.
Report back in 15 days with changes observed.
WHAT IS A DOSE:
Get the remedy in liquid:
Put five drop of the remedy in 20 ml of mineral water, hit the bottle atleast 6 time and keep it for 5 minutes. Take one tea spoon from it. That’s one dose. Do the same procedure for each dose.
TIME OF DOSE:
First dose: At night before sleeping.
Second dose: 12 hrs after the first dose.
Third dose: 12 hrs after the second dose.
Don’t take any more dose or any other remedy unless I tell you.
If there is significant worsening of symptoms (called homeopathic aggravation) after the first dose, then don’t take the second dose.
Don’t take any other homeopathic remedy during this treatment.
Give a break of at least 10 minutes before eating/drinking anything before or after taking the remedy.
During the treatment, don’t eat anything which you have never had all your life.
Sometimes the symptoms for which treatment is being done can worsen after taking the homeopathic remedy. This is homeopathic aggravation and a good sign. It usually dies down within 24-48 hrs. During this time you can use any non-medicinal means to keep yourself comfortable. If the aggravation seems excessive, you can use any & all means necessary (including taking allopathic medicines) to keep yourself comfortable. Keep your homeopath fully updated if this happens.
♡ HealthyWorld 5 years ago
Currently I am taking some medications for cough and cold. I will start this treatment 15 days after I finish my medication.
I will update this post once I find any changes.
golubholu 5 years ago
I went to Allopathic specialist doctor and after tons of tests, they say that nothing is wrong with me.
I am again looking back at you homeopaths. Please guide me.
golubholu 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.