crfI am suffering from CRF my one kidney was removed in year 2000 and again I have faced the problem with kidney I have given the details below if further some information is needed kindly revert.
01. Age-60 years
03. Married/Unmarried -Married
04. weight-71 kg
07. Diabetic or non Diabetic-Non Diabetic
08. Desire sweets/sour/salt-Salt
09. Thirst-2 Ltr per day not very much thirsty.
11. Current BP-With medicine 150-90
Without medicine- 160 100
12. How do you feel ? Laziness,hypertension,weakness
13. How does this affect you ?Non activness and lazy
14. What comes to your mind ?I shall not become ok even dialysis is also no long remedy.No hope for improvement.Not happy with present health.
15. What sensation do you experience in that situation ? Disturbed
16. current medicine you are taking? Solidago V.Q,zinziber 2 drops,R-1 10 drops
17. family back ground.No one else tan my self
18. qualification of patient ? Engineer
19. Nature of working? Manufacturer of D.G.alternators
20. desire and aversion of food? namkeen
21. Mind-behavior-Very cool,speak very slow and soft.Anger very rare when some is is touched my ego ,putting false blame,hurry not in general.
1. Right kidney was removed in 2000 due to solid mixed echoric mass seen attached to upper pole of R.H. kidney.
2. CRF-HTN on maintenance Hameo.dialysis since 20/12/06.
3. Before dialasis- Serum Cretanine 9.20 mg/dl
Blood Urea 78.60 mg/dl
After dialasis- Serum Cretanine 5.10 mg/dl
Blood Urea 46.00 mg/dl
Haemoglobin 8.5 mg/dl
Pls advise if Homeopathy has cure to bring these levels down to normal values.
If there are any further information required please let me know
jeeny on 2007-03-14
jeeny last decade
munna2109 last decade
munna2109 last decade
Rana Amer last decade
1. Is there any homeopathic remedy to maintain / decrease creatinine level?
2. Can she avoid dialysis or kidney transplant in near future?
3. Homeopathic medicine has to be taken for how long?
4. If anybody has benefited please advise us and if possible provide your contact email.
I am very optimistic for replies on this forum.
atulgupta last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.