Allergy Rhinitis / Chronic sinusitisSince 7-8 years I have Allergic rhinitis , am allergisc to dust mite , cat,dog and pollens. I get snezzing continously every morning along with watering from eyes . I also have a very bad sinusitis problem . I have profuse nasal discharge , which is thick white. Sometime am not able to breath . . I have been taking STICTA Pulmunaria for my these problem . I have found improvement in my cough and discharge but sneezing is same .Please advise me some medication.
anon1234 on 2007-04-09
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♡ rishimba last decade
Then report !!
drprodip last decade
Here is my medical history,
My main suferring is Allergis rhinits and chronic Sinusitis.
2- Other physical sufferings are
chronis Acne, Melasma, pain in lower left abdomen started a months ago ,doctor suspecting diverticulitis and pain in right index (metacarpopharyngeal joint)
3 Feel sad and depressed sometimes.
4 I have allergis rhinitis for the last 7-8 yrs . I get continous sneezing every morning also watering from both eyes . I have tried so many antihistamine . Because of my this problem I got siusitis problem first it was in right side but after month or so I got both sides . I did many courses of antibiotic but no relief . i have severe sinusitis problem -Profuse thick white discharge from both side , post nasal drip , cough , sorethroat . My all these problems get worse during wet or damp season . I feel very tired and feverish all the time.
6 I feel worst in the morning and during rainy and damp season.
7 All these problem get worse during traveling .
8 - i feel better during hot and dry weather.
I am very mild , agreeable ,quiet person.
I feel little scared during thunderstorm.
I don,t like to be consoled and am sensitive to smell ,noise and lighttoo.
I don,t any typical typical habbit.
I feel worried about my family heath and for thier future.
My greatest fear is what happens after death.
I crave for sweet sometimes.
I have less thirst and more hunger .and I have problem with sour and fermented food like idli and yogart curry .
Sweat -less sweating .
I have been constipated since childhood have bowel movement once in 2-3 days .
I sllep well but I like to be cover even in hot weather .also I can,t sleep flat position.
I am not able to speak certain words and also forget people names during talking.
I have taken Hepar sul
Calcareum phos 6x
Sabina 200C for my recurrent misscariage .
I have family history of diabetes 2 and osteo arthritis.
I look very tired . also my face is full of acne scars and very pigmented and dull.
i have had normal menstrual cycle but after my misscarriage I get very heavy and bright clotted period.
I never had any major health problems .
Summary of my current problems -
Allergic Rhinitis x7-8 yrs
Melasma x 6 yrs
Chronic sinusitis x 4-5 yrs
Recuurent misscarriage x 3yrs
Left lower abdomen pain x 1 month
Sore throat on and off x 2 months
Pain in rt index finger 4-5 days.
Acne since the age of 14 yrs.
anon1234 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.