≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Need Advice For My Brother (High Triglycerides) 3Gallstone, Hgh LDL & Triglycerides, low HDL, alongwith minor issues with thyroid and Liver 7High triglycerides and Calcium carbonicum 2High cholestrol, Triglycerides, LDL and VLDL with diabities 41high level of triglycerides 6Lowering Triglycerides with Diet 2sugar patient, triglycerides patient 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Triglycerides x 1000

I have another question.
My husband just left doctor's office. First check up after heart attack.
Doc said his triglycerides are so high - it knocks off the formula to calculate his cholesterol. It had been like this for a while.

I am searching for the info on how to lower it and can't find anything valuable.

  Clarewish on 2007-04-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
fist you have to leave all the fat oil meat,fish,eggs,fried things.
triglycerides automatically will reduced.

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
Doc but fish!!!
I say we eat the same things and i do not have them. He does. We never eat butter. Olive oil only.

I will see though into this problem again. I cook from scratch and had never beed known as a cook of the fat food. I need to change everything!

Do some people retain fat more then others? like 1000 times more? Anything that helps getting fat out of the system? Because honestly there is not much fat in our diet.

Clarewish last decade
Dear Clarewish:
Dr. Deoshlok is right at all.
You only can reduce your triglicerides level with diet.
What kind of diet? One that reduces your fat ingestion.
How can we reduce this ingestion? First of all, taking an addecuated diet, in relation with our weight, our height and our ailment (in this case your high blood pressure and bad arterial circulation). Reducing your food ingestion, the body goes depurating his fat storages via liver, via urine, via stools.
Are there any non allowed foods? Yes, all that Dr. Deoshlok has ennumerated, but you need too reduce your food ingestion.
If you are able to follow that, I'm sure your triglicerides level go down soon.
Warmest regards
andres last decade
I hear you both, thanks.
Clarewish last decade
My Husband had the same proble. His Trigyl. were so high they could not be accurately measured. We tried the low fat diet but it didnt really work. Then I read on the internet that sugar can cause high trigly in some people. So we tried cutting out sugar and fruit juice etc and his trigly dropped to 100 in 2 weeks. Even our doctor couldn't believe it. I also read exercise and losing weight helps lower trigly too. We now have a home trigly tester so we can monitor his trigly (also reads LDL, HDL and total cholesterol) on a weekly basis. It's called CardioChek. It's available on the internet. We wouldnt be without ours now.
I hope this helps you.
zbasset last decade
He does gobble juices and fruits! THANKS a bunch. i am getting CardioChek.
Clarewish last decade
please, tell me if $116 is a price?
Clarewish last decade
That sounds right. We got ours through healthchecksystems.

The strips for the scanner are additional $.
This has been a great life saver for us. My husband was only 33 years old at the time he had his problem, way too young to suspect a problem that could have gone on for years undetected. This was the only way we could test trigy and see what diet was working for him, without going off to the doctor for lab tests. My husband has not had a problem with high trigly since. I hope it works for you.
zbasset last decade
I dont know why my last post to you didnt post. Yes ours was about $120 (US dollars)and the strips are additional.
We got it at Health Check Systems online.
It has been a lifesaver and we havent had a problem since.
Hope it helps you.
zbasset last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.